Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas out there, especially mine! I wish I had the words to express just how much my mom means to mean, but I’ve had a serious case of writer’s block lately (sorry, all!) + no words could ever do her justice. Maybe I’ll take a stab at it again another time, when the world feels a bit more right side up. But I love you, Mamala! Sharing my weekend links below, in case you’d like to see the things I’m watching, reading, listening to, and buying…
11 Things I’m Watching, Reading & Buying
WATCHING + READING:
1. Have you seen Never Have I Ever? It started a little slow but by the end had us gasping/yelling at the screen. Mindy Kaling never disappoints.
2. Kim’s Convenience is also such a cute show with heart.
3. For the love of god, somebody watch Normal People on Hulu and discuss it with me. I’ve already watched it twice & I’m starting the book tonight!
4. What are your joy triggers?
LOOKING FORWARD TO:
5. Jerry Seinfeld’s new comedy special on Netflix.
6. As a Nora Ephron, Nancy Meyers, Mindy Kaling devotee, I’m SO looking forward to RomCom Pods.
7. I scratched my favorite heart sunnies, so just ordered a replacement pair since they’re only $10.
8. I also ordered something I haven’t used since high school – Biore strips! I just want to detox my face. Anyone else?
9. Speaking of, my face freaked out when I ran out of my beloved Biossance squalane + probiotic gel moisturizer, so I just ordered more and this kit to try some of their other raved about products.
10. I recently ordered this banana leaf face mask from Etsy. Cute, right? Quarantine but make it fashion…
11. Even though I only wash my hair every week or so, I clearly had to have this banana leaf hair towel wrap that makes your hair dry faster.
I’d love to hear about something you’re loving lately! Let me know in the comments below…
Have a good one xo!
PHOTOS by KELLY GOLIGHTLY
You can now shop Palm Springs style from anywhere in the world at Christopher Kennedy's online store! Check out my faves...read more
Discover Kim Genevieve art prints, a giant dose of optimism and California sunshine for your walls. Plus, a 20% off code just for Kelly Golightly readers!read more
Face masks but make it fashion… Since it seems we all will be wearing face masks for awhile, I wanted to round up face masks I thought were super stylish and cute. See all 50 +LMK which one is your fave!read more
See how this Sheridan French cockatoo-print dress looks similar to our master bedroom, featuring Florence Broadhurst cockatoo wallpaper and fabric!read more