Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas out there, especially mine! I wish I had the words to express just how much my mom means to mean, but I’ve had a serious case of writer’s block lately (sorry, all!) + no words could ever do her justice. Maybe I’ll take a stab at it again another time, when the world feels a bit more right side up. But I love you, Mamala! Sharing my weekend links below, in case you’d like to see the things I’m watching, reading, listening to, and buying…
11 Things I’m Watching, Reading & Buying
WATCHING + READING:
1. Have you seen Never Have I Ever? It started a little slow but by the end had us gasping/yelling at the screen. Mindy Kaling never disappoints.
2. Kim’s Convenience is also such a cute show with heart.
3. For the love of god, somebody watch Normal People on Hulu and discuss it with me. I’ve already watched it twice & I’m starting the book tonight!
4. What are your joy triggers?
LOOKING FORWARD TO:
5. Jerry Seinfeld’s new comedy special on Netflix.
6. As a Nora Ephron, Nancy Meyers, Mindy Kaling devotee, I’m SO looking forward to RomCom Pods.
7. I scratched my favorite heart sunnies, so just ordered a replacement pair since they’re only $10.
8. I also ordered something I haven’t used since high school – Biore strips! I just want to detox my face. Anyone else?
9. Speaking of, my face freaked out when I ran out of my beloved Biossance squalane + probiotic gel moisturizer, so I just ordered more and this kit to try some of their other raved about products.
10. I recently ordered this banana leaf face mask from Etsy. Cute, right? Quarantine but make it fashion…
11. Even though I only wash my hair every week or so, I clearly had to have this banana leaf hair towel wrap that makes your hair dry faster.
I’d love to hear about something you’re loving lately! Let me know in the comments below…
Have a good one xo!
PHOTOS by KELLY GOLIGHTLY
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more