After our Mother’s Day Gift Guide Part I debuted yesterday, our fab friend Marpop tweeted that the gifts were so good they were really for us (guilty as charged). So today, we entitle part two of our Mother’s Day Gift Guide: 13 Mother’s Day Gifts You’ll Wanna Keep for Yourself. Is that so wrong?
1. Sugar Paper Gold Label Recipe Box – the chicest way to store her fave recipes
2. Kate Spade Say Yes ” Smile” Necklace – she surely will each time she wears it
3. Kate Spade A Day Away Gemina Bag – don’t all moms need a vacay?
4. Kate Spade Wish You Were Here Postcard Bangle – an instant escape every time she slides it on
1. Cast Iron Apple Pot – because it’s so stinkin’ cute, but she’d never buy it for herself
2. Kate Spade The Journal iPad Cover – an old-school twist for your modern Mom
3. Sugar Paper Apple of my Eye Print – because the feeling is quite mutual
4. Amazon Kindle – blow her mind, save her back, all her favorite books in one spot
1. Kate Spade Hello Sunshine Straw Hat – protect her from the sun in fab style
2. Jonathan Adler Jet Set Coasters – a reminder of all the places you’d love to go with her
3. Bananagrams – word to your mother, literally
4. Soapsicles – the cutest darn soap we ever did see
5. Kate Spade Kissing Frog Belt – how could you resist?
p.s. Check out 12 more great gifts in our Mother’s Day Gift Guide Part I!
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more
I rounded up my favorite pink sheets, from linen pink sheets to pink cotton hotel sheets. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite?read more
Discover where to find pink patio umbrellas on sale. Plus, get Slim Aarons framed photography art prints on sale!read more
Sharing my thoughts on Kelly Wearstler's MasterClass, three drug-free pain solutions and the most heartwarming show I've seen in ages.read more
Have you ever heard of or taken The Proust Questionnaire? Take this fun personality test to discover more insights about yourself!read more