After our Mother’s Day Gift Guide Part I debuted yesterday, our fab friend Marpop tweeted that the gifts were so good they were really for us (guilty as charged). So today, we entitle part two of our Mother’s Day Gift Guide: 13 Mother’s Day Gifts You’ll Wanna Keep for Yourself. Is that so wrong?
1. Sugar Paper Gold Label Recipe Box – the chicest way to store her fave recipes
2. Kate Spade Say Yes ” Smile” Necklace – she surely will each time she wears it
3. Kate Spade A Day Away Gemina Bag – don’t all moms need a vacay?
4. Kate Spade Wish You Were Here Postcard Bangle – an instant escape every time she slides it on
1. Cast Iron Apple Pot – because it’s so stinkin’ cute, but she’d never buy it for herself
2. Kate Spade The Journal iPad Cover – an old-school twist for your modern Mom
3. Sugar Paper Apple of my Eye Print – because the feeling is quite mutual
4. Amazon Kindle – blow her mind, save her back, all her favorite books in one spot
1. Kate Spade Hello Sunshine Straw Hat – protect her from the sun in fab style
2. Jonathan Adler Jet Set Coasters – a reminder of all the places you’d love to go with her
3. Bananagrams – word to your mother, literally
4. Soapsicles – the cutest darn soap we ever did see
5. Kate Spade Kissing Frog Belt – how could you resist?
p.s. Check out 12 more great gifts in our Mother’s Day Gift Guide Part I!
Here are the best Christmas Ornaments of 2022, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I love coat season, so wanted to pop in and share some of my favorite winter coats for 2022. Several of them are on sale for Cyber Monday!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more
Looking for affordable Holiday Party Dresses? Or splurge-worthy holiday dresses? Here are 25 favorites in all price ranges!read more
See our colorful Palm Springs Christmas decor! A palm leaf wreath, pink nutcrackers, candy colored bubble gum ornaments. Midmod Christmas decorations.read more