After our Mother’s Day Gift Guide Part I debuted yesterday, our fab friend Marpop tweeted that the gifts were so good they were really for us (guilty as charged). So today, we entitle part two of our Mother’s Day Gift Guide: 13 Mother’s Day Gifts You’ll Wanna Keep for Yourself. Is that so wrong?
1. Sugar Paper Gold Label Recipe Box – the chicest way to store her fave recipes
2. Kate Spade Say Yes ” Smile” Necklace – she surely will each time she wears it
3. Kate Spade A Day Away Gemina Bag – don’t all moms need a vacay?
4. Kate Spade Wish You Were Here Postcard Bangle – an instant escape every time she slides it on
1. Cast Iron Apple Pot – because it’s so stinkin’ cute, but she’d never buy it for herself
2. Kate Spade The Journal iPad Cover – an old-school twist for your modern Mom
3. Sugar Paper Apple of my Eye Print – because the feeling is quite mutual
4. Amazon Kindle – blow her mind, save her back, all her favorite books in one spot
1. Kate Spade Hello Sunshine Straw Hat – protect her from the sun in fab style
2. Jonathan Adler Jet Set Coasters – a reminder of all the places you’d love to go with her
3. Bananagrams – word to your mother, literally
4. Soapsicles – the cutest darn soap we ever did see
5. Kate Spade Kissing Frog Belt – how could you resist?
p.s. Check out 12 more great gifts in our Mother’s Day Gift Guide Part I!
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
How to wear a yellow hostess gown like Veruschka's yellow caftan in Vogue!read more
Best Street Style at New York Fashion Week!read more
Discover a fun styling idea -- how to wear a party skirt in an unexpected way!read more
I love patio umbrellas. I’ve rounded up 25 stylish patio umbrellas that will make your backyard feel like a chic hotel!read more