Happy Friday, loves! Before we go off into the sunset that is Cinco de Mayo weekend, why not go ahead and get Mom’s gift taken care of for next weekend? One more item off the checklist equals one more grapefruit margarita for you! I think we can all drink to that. Now let’s get started, shall we? Behold, 25+ great Mother’s Day gift ideas for your out-of-this-world Mom.
1. Kate Spade All In A Day’s Work iPhone 4 Case – Encourage Mom to take a break.
2. Kate Spade Pool Party Clutch– Nothing says “Dive into summer, Mom” like this clever clutch.
3. Kate Spade Match Point Racquet Pendant – Because you love love her.
4. Savon de Marseille Hand Soap – Your Mom’s not ordinary. Why should her hand soap be?
5. iomoi Pen Set – Pep up Mom’s desk with these patterned pens.
6. Jonathan Adler Vespa Pouch – Mom will love having a pretty spot to house her essentials.
7. Pastel Sorbet Cups – Because she likes the sweeter things in life.
8. Mineral Magnet Set – Because Mom has the most magnetic personality of anyone you know.
9. See Jane Work Pencil Cup – See #5.
10. See Jane Work Letter Sorter – Mom loves to stay organized. Help her do it style.
1. Marimekko Umbrella – So she’ll always have sunshine on a cloudy day.
2. Burst Wall Pods – Glam up her space with a burst of gold.
3. C.Wonder Deco Stud Earrings – Dazzle and delight her lobes.
4. Karen Walker Soul Club Glasses – Her future’s so bright…
6. Pink Botanical Paperweight – A cheery addition to her desk.
8. Tripod Planter – A modern nod to her green thumb.
1. Trina Turk Caprice Ice Bucket – Because Mom’s the hostess with the most…style!
2. Bringing Up Bebe– Required reading for new mamas.
3. Jonathan Adler Dolls – A cheeky spot to pop her happy pills.
4. Batik Tray & Spreader Set – Glam up her love of fromage with this globally-inspired set.
5. Kelly Wearstler Feline Scarf – Like a hug for her neck (that you can’t wait to borrow!).
1. Tayrona Hammock – Relax, Mom, relax.
2. Collector’s Charms – Sometimes you have to spell it out for her.
3. Blossom Teapot – A spritely way to get her daily cuppa.
Which one of these would you want to give? How about to keep for yourself? 😉
p.p.s. Happy Birthday, Audrey, daahling! We miss you xx.
Holiday season is nearly in full swing, with Thanksgiving in just two weeks! If you’d like to […]read more
Happy Friday, loves! Before we go off into the sunset that is Cinco de Mayo […]read more
Darlings, I wanted to share one of my favorite DIY Valentine’s Day gift ideas with […]read more
There’s so much to love about Valentine’s Day — candy hearts, chocolate galore, the prettiest red-white-and-pink […]read more
What to give your writer friend when a vintage typewriter or first edition is not in […]read more