Last week, we pondered if foxes were the new owls. This week, it turns out those sly foxes might not be so sly after all. Flamingos are on their tails! Here, a few of my fave flamingo picks, plus some blue and golden accents, too.
1. J.Crew Printed iPhone 4 Case – Navy and white, a classic delight.
2. Monserat De Lucca Flamingo Earrings – Yup, flamingos the new foxes.
3. Charlotte Taylor Stilt Striders Skirt – See above.
4. Kate Spade Curling Ribbon Ring – Like a gift for your hand.
5. Baggu Duck Tote – Holds all of your essentials, without holding your wallet hostage.
p.s. Or do bears take the cake?!
I'm Team Sequins all the way, but there's a right way to do sequins and a wrong way. Dishing on the rules of sequins below + where to get this dress, which would make the perfect holiday party dress!read more
Has anyone ever worn a pant suit quite like Bianca Jagger? Showing photos of the queen of chic white pant suits, plus how to get the look!read more
Have you heard of Pink Coral Sand Dunes? Here's a peek, plus the pink pencil skirt I wore -- which is now on sale for only $33 -- and how to style it!read more
Thoughts on today, September 11th, plus three heartwarming things.read more
See my 25 picks under $100 from The Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale! From maxi dresses to easy-to-wear shift dresses in iconic Lilly prints, let me know which ones you love best.read more