Last week, we pondered if foxes were the new owls. This week, it turns out those sly foxes might not be so sly after all. Flamingos are on their tails! Here, a few of my fave flamingo picks, plus some blue and golden accents, too.
1. J.Crew Printed iPhone 4 Case – Navy and white, a classic delight.
2. Monserat De Lucca Flamingo Earrings – Yup, flamingos the new foxes.
3. Charlotte Taylor Stilt Striders Skirt – See above.
4. Kate Spade Curling Ribbon Ring – Like a gift for your hand.
5. Baggu Duck Tote – Holds all of your essentials, without holding your wallet hostage.
p.s. Or do bears take the cake?!
Looking for cute pickleball outfit ideas? Check out what I wore and where I got the inspiration!read more
Visiting Palm Springs in February or March and wondering what to wear? Here's the answer & why February and March are primo caftan season.read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
An edit of my favorite pink and red dresses for Valentine's Day. Pink bow dresses, red caftans, frilly, flirty frocks, oh my! Tell me your favorite!read more
If you'd like to see photos of our colorful Christmas decorations, check them out here!read more