Since we spend something like one third of our lives in bed, it might be time to invest a bit more in the boudoir. Here, five chic bedroom picks I’ve been dreaming about.
1. Kate Spade New York Piedmont Park Bedding – Chic + romantic = a perfect night’s rest.
2. Fifi Chachnil La Serenite Playsuit – So French. So fabulous.
3. Petek Design Spooning Print – A sweet reminder of the best way to sleep.
4. Only Hearts Livy Set – Beats my normal oversized Tshirt and skivvies ensemble.
5. Illume Boulangerie Jar – Why not indulge all of your senses?
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more