Since we spend something like one third of our lives in bed, it might be time to invest a bit more in the boudoir. Here, five chic bedroom picks I’ve been dreaming about.
1. Kate Spade New York Piedmont Park Bedding – Chic + romantic = a perfect night’s rest.
2. Fifi Chachnil La Serenite Playsuit – So French. So fabulous.
3. Petek Design Spooning Print – A sweet reminder of the best way to sleep.
4. Only Hearts Livy Set – Beats my normal oversized Tshirt and skivvies ensemble.
5. Illume Boulangerie Jar – Why not indulge all of your senses?
I’m sharing my Top 10 sale picks from the Shopbop Fall Event Sale, including items I currently own and ones I want!read more
Here's why I actually LIKE my new thighs. Plus, the first time I almost died (kind of) and the second time I almost died.read more
See the new Hester Bly resortwear collection, inspired by Bora Bora. Think blush pink caftans, palm print dresses and more!read more
Let’s talk clean beauty favorites! Here are my top clean makeup & beauty products, like Saie Super Glowy Gel & Biossance Squalane Moisturizer.read more
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more