How YOU doin? (Sorry, I’ve been binge-watching Friends…again.) I, for one, have ennui. Which I realize is a huge luxury, literally. If I’m around people, I’m great. But once I’m not, I go into total sloth mode. Once I get into sloth mode, it’s really hard to motivate to want to do anything, including being around people, the one thing that would get me out of sloth mode. It’s a tricky cycle. Have you been there? Do you, too, have ennui?
Be a part of our colorful community! Sign up for sunshine in your inbox here:
The one upside? I have plenty to share in my 10 Fun Things list this week. I hope you enjoy it it xo.
10 Fun Things
1. TAG. Fred Baby flew home last night + said there was a new Jon Hamm movie on the plane. (Best. Husband. Ever.) We looked it up + watched it last night on the HBO app. It ended up being TAG, a movie that actually came out last year and, that in the hot sauce video I shared in last week’s list, that James Corden said was his least favorite Jon Hamm movie. So we had very low expectations. We ended up cracking up the whole time. The premise, based on a true story, is about a group of friends who every May, pop up into each other’s lives to play TAG, just like they did when they were kids. It’s silly and ridiculous, yet cute and heartwarming. Also: JON HAMM.
2. Unspouse My House. Orlando’s show premieres on HGTV this Thursday, June 6th at 9:30/8:30c! If you’re unfamiliar, Orlando was Emily Henderson’s “sidekick” on her HGTV show, Secrets from a Stylist. Along with being a talented designer himself, he’s one of the funniest people to follow on Instagram. The premise of the show is based on his own life: Help someone who’s gone through a terrible break-up redesign their home and heal their hearts. UPDATE: You can watch the first episode NOW here!
3. Fleabag. This Amazon Prime show isn’t for everyone, but if it’s for you, you’ll likely binge both seasons in two days, like I did. The saddest thing is having to wait for a new season.
4. Mr. Rutherford. Are you familiar with Mr. Rutherford? He’s a dashing “Instagram model” and influencer, who I had the pleasure of meeting once in New York and he couldn’t have been nicer or more down to earth. He’s recently started these little “pep talks” of sorts on his InstaStories/IGTV + I find them such a good pick-me-up.
5. Above Us Only Sky. I’ve heard this is quite moving. Are you a Beatles fan?
6. Always Be My Maybe. I know what I’m watching tonight! Looks so funny, charming and cute.
7. Rocketman. I’ve never been a huge music-movie fan (um, I’m sure there’s a better word for that). That is, until we watched Bohemian Rhapsody a few months ago. Rocket Man, about Elton John’s life story, looks equally enthralling.
8. What Being Sober Has Meant to Me. Brene Brown does it again with this short, touching post.
9. Ageless podcast. I’m excited to check out Cynthia Rowley’s new podcast that she hosts with her teen daughter Kit Keenan. Speaking of Cynthia Rowley, is this not the cutest gingham dress you’ve ever seen?!
10. With Whit podcast. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Whitney Port a few times, and she’s also so down to earth and just normal. She just launched a new podcast and the episode with her sisters nearly had me in tears.
If you have any favorites, LMK so I can add them to my list!
Have a wonderful weekend xo!
PHOTOS by FRED MOSER | Room + outfit details here
Sign up for sunshine in your inbox:
Keep in touch!
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more