Tomorrow is the first official day of summer! How will you be ringing in the season? I’ll be hanging with some of my favorite girls tonight at Kate Spade’s rooftop party and then have a date night at the ballet with my main squeeze. Tomorrow I’m excited for a friend’s bridal shower in Venice and then FB and I are hitting the road for a
quickie in Palm Springs last-minute trip to New York!
Hope you have a great one & here are 10 fun links for your reading pleasure:
1. 19 Everyday Situations That Are Impossibly Difficult for the Socially Awkward (#12 made me laugh!)
2. Talking about s-e-x is not awkward at all.
3. Why does my iPhone battery die so fast?
5. I’m going to need this— or my life won’t be complete).
6. Sorry not sorry.
7. Jonathan Adler sent me the perfect summer tote (I totes died!).
9. The Top Fashion Bloggers Making Millions Aren’t Who You Think (side eye: buy me a cocktail and I’ll tell you what I think of this)
Photo by Fred Baby
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more