Tomorrow is the first official day of summer! How will you be ringing in the season? I’ll be hanging with some of my favorite girls tonight at Kate Spade’s rooftop party and then have a date night at the ballet with my main squeeze. Tomorrow I’m excited for a friend’s bridal shower in Venice and then FB and I are hitting the road for a
quickie in Palm Springs last-minute trip to New York!
Hope you have a great one & here are 10 fun links for your reading pleasure:
1. 19 Everyday Situations That Are Impossibly Difficult for the Socially Awkward (#12 made me laugh!)
2. Talking about s-e-x is not awkward at all.
3. Why does my iPhone battery die so fast?
5. I’m going to need this— or my life won’t be complete).
6. Sorry not sorry.
7. Jonathan Adler sent me the perfect summer tote (I totes died!).
9. The Top Fashion Bloggers Making Millions Aren’t Who You Think (side eye: buy me a cocktail and I’ll tell you what I think of this)
Photo by Fred Baby
I'm Team Sequins all the way, but there's a right way to do sequins and a wrong way. Dishing on the rules of sequins below + where to get this dress, which would make the perfect holiday party dress!read more
Has anyone ever worn a pant suit quite like Bianca Jagger? Showing photos of the queen of chic white pant suits, plus how to get the look!read more
Have you heard of Pink Coral Sand Dunes? Here's a peek, plus the pink pencil skirt I wore -- which is now on sale for only $33 -- and how to style it!read more
Thoughts on today, September 11th, plus three heartwarming things.read more
See my 25 picks under $100 from The Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale! From maxi dresses to easy-to-wear shift dresses in iconic Lilly prints, let me know which ones you love best.read more