Tomorrow is the first official day of summer! How will you be ringing in the season? I’ll be hanging with some of my favorite girls tonight at Kate Spade’s rooftop party and then have a date night at the ballet with my main squeeze. Tomorrow I’m excited for a friend’s bridal shower in Venice and then FB and I are hitting the road for a
quickie in Palm Springs last-minute trip to New York!
Hope you have a great one & here are 10 fun links for your reading pleasure:
1. 19 Everyday Situations That Are Impossibly Difficult for the Socially Awkward (#12 made me laugh!)
2. Talking about s-e-x is not awkward at all.
3. Why does my iPhone battery die so fast?
5. I’m going to need this— or my life won’t be complete).
6. Sorry not sorry.
7. Jonathan Adler sent me the perfect summer tote (I totes died!).
9. The Top Fashion Bloggers Making Millions Aren’t Who You Think (side eye: buy me a cocktail and I’ll tell you what I think of this)
Photo by Fred Baby
Visiting Palm Springs in February or March and wondering what to wear? Here's the answer & why February and March are primo caftan season.read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
An edit of my favorite pink and red dresses for Valentine's Day. Pink bow dresses, red caftans, frilly, flirty frocks, oh my! Tell me your favorite!read more
If you'd like to see photos of our colorful Christmas decorations, check them out here!read more
What's your word for the year? Do you choose a word for the year? If so, I'd love to hear yours and why you chose it. Here's mine & why I chose it.read more