Father’s Day is right around the corner (on June 19th to be exact). Are you wondering what to give Pops? We’ve got a few ideas…
1. Speak-er Speakers – Is there anything better than the sound of music?
2. iPhone Photo Printer – Because a sentimental gadget is a win-win.
3. Claudio Colucci Carafe Un Verre – Like a magic trick for wine-lovers.
4. LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House – For your mid-century modernist.
5. LEGO Architecture Fallingwater – Because iconic architecture is right up his alley.
1. Packable Panama Hat – For his adventures at home and abroad.
2. The Faceless Watch – Because he’s just so Bond, James Bond.
3. Brodmann Blade Ping Pong Set – For those times he feels like putting the paddle to the maddle.
4. Menu Winebreather Decanter – So he can mesmerize his wine snob friends.
5. ZAGGmate iPad Case & Keyboard – So he can type his crazy emails to you much more efficiently.
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more