Father’s Day is right around the corner (on June 19th to be exact). Are you wondering what to give Pops? We’ve got a few ideas…
1. Speak-er Speakers – Is there anything better than the sound of music?
2. iPhone Photo Printer – Because a sentimental gadget is a win-win.
3. Claudio Colucci Carafe Un Verre – Like a magic trick for wine-lovers.
4. LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House – For your mid-century modernist.
5. LEGO Architecture Fallingwater – Because iconic architecture is right up his alley.
1. Packable Panama Hat – For his adventures at home and abroad.
2. The Faceless Watch – Because he’s just so Bond, James Bond.
3. Brodmann Blade Ping Pong Set – For those times he feels like putting the paddle to the maddle.
4. Menu Winebreather Decanter – So he can mesmerize his wine snob friends.
5. ZAGGmate iPad Case & Keyboard – So he can type his crazy emails to you much more efficiently.
Check out Fred Baby’s office makeover, along with a review of this electronic adjustable standing desk from BDI! Not only does it look good, but it's healthier and more streamlined and organized too.read more
Wondering how to travel with a hat? Here's the solution! Plus, the perfect dress for Thanksgiving. Look cute, but stay comfy and eat as much as you want.read more
Ready for another foodgasm? Here's a recipe for the best chocolate pumpkin bread, that also happens to be gluten-free and dairy-free. Note: I don't even really like pumpkin and this bread is INSANE! So easy too. Grab the recipe below...read more
My top 25 picks from the Serena & Lily sale, including these pretty pink and navy tassel pillows & my favorite placemats ever. Get the code for 25% off + see my picks!read more
Did you also fall in love with Mandy Moore's pink and red Emmys dress by Brandon Maxwell? Then you'll love this Sugar & Cloth x Olivia + Ocean swimsuit that looks like the pool version of Mandy's dress! Check it out, along with this $30 giant sunhat & more red-and-pink fashion favorites!read more