Father’s Day is this Sunday! Don’t get caught in a pickle without a great gift. Last week, we shared 10 cool Father’s Day gift ideas in part one of our Father’s Day Gift Guide. Here, 15 more fab ideas that we happily invite you to take all the credit for.
1. Heart Rate Pedometer Watch – Stats in one touch and no annoying chest strap.
2. Fresh Traveler – Adios ugly lunch bags, hello fresh, form and function.
3. Kindle – If he doesn’t yet have one, prepare to knock his socks off.
4. On The Rocks Set – Say buhbye to watered down whiskey.
5. Custom Photo on Canvas – Turn a favorite pic into art; watch Dad cry. A win-win.
1. Best of Bakelab Gift Set – Sweet treats he won’t ever stop raving about.
2. Extreme Golf – A guy can dream, can’t he?
3. Railing/Balcony Planter – Now Dad can indulge his green thumb anywhere.
4. The Story of a Lifetime: A Keepsake of Personal Memoirs – The best keepsake you could ever give (and receive).
1. Rifle Paper Co. Father’s Day Shirt Card – Sometimes a card is the best gift you can give.
2. JOYSTICK-IT iPad Arcade Stick – Turn his iPad into an arcade!
3. Scratch Map – Where is the world has Dad been?
4. GeekDad – Geeky Projects for Dads and Kids – For the hands-on Dad.
5. Reasons I Love Dad Collar Stays – A sweet reminder when he’s getting ready for the day.
6. iPod Nano Leather and Steel Watchband – He can listen to music and open his beer!
What we're up to this weekend and where we're heading, plus 10 Fun Things, including the most charming show on TV and the product that's changing my skin for the better.read more
Here are 25 colorful sweaters that have me looking forward to fall!read more
There's nothing like a knockout colorful jumpsuit to make you feel like a total fashion superhero, am I right? I've rounded up 12 jumpsuits I love below!read more
Check out part one of Fred Baby’s office makeover that we did with Troy Lighting. For more pics and details of this midcentury-modern masculine office makeover, read on!read more
Have you heard the news? It's #SilkScarfSummer! Sharing 7 ways to wear silk scarves, including as a top!read more