Winter. You ignorant slu–dge. You’re not my favorite season, but you’re not gonna get me down. I’m gonna channel my inner chi (re: watch The Millionaire Matchmaker marathon), crank up my sun lamp, slather on my tanning gel and pretend you don’t exist (kind of like I do with Taylor Swift) as I look forward to spring and spring fashion. Who’s with me?
1. Vintage-inspired florals –Nicole Richie’s spring Winter Kate collection is so cute and this look is my absolute fave and perfect for LA’s laidback vibe.
2. Stunning sunnies — Speaking of vintage vibes, these Kate Spade sunglasses are the cat’s meow.
3. Scalloped shorts — I’ve been dying for a pair of scalloped shorts and these are reasonably priced and insanely cute, in both colors. The tops are perfection too.
4. Prints charming — I resolve to embrace more prints in the New Year and this adorable Kate Spade birdie bag is how I plan to start.
5. Vintage-inspired shoes — These look cute and comfy and go perfectly with those scalloped shorts and that floral top. Forward march. Is it April yet?
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more