Winter. You ignorant slu–dge. You’re not my favorite season, but you’re not gonna get me down. I’m gonna channel my inner chi (re: watch The Millionaire Matchmaker marathon), crank up my sun lamp, slather on my tanning gel and pretend you don’t exist (kind of like I do with Taylor Swift) as I look forward to spring and spring fashion. Who’s with me?
1. Vintage-inspired florals –Nicole Richie’s spring Winter Kate collection is so cute and this look is my absolute fave and perfect for LA’s laidback vibe.
2. Stunning sunnies — Speaking of vintage vibes, these Kate Spade sunglasses are the cat’s meow.
3. Scalloped shorts — I’ve been dying for a pair of scalloped shorts and these are reasonably priced and insanely cute, in both colors. The tops are perfection too.
4. Prints charming — I resolve to embrace more prints in the New Year and this adorable Kate Spade birdie bag is how I plan to start.
5. Vintage-inspired shoes — These look cute and comfy and go perfectly with those scalloped shorts and that floral top. Forward march. Is it April yet?
OMG, this striped caftan and cabana bag are on sale and so are AYR striped shirts! Adds to cart immediately...read more
Lamps & lighting I'm loving this fall 2022, including rattan lamps and Kelly Wearstler's iconic lamps and lighting.read more
A round up of pretty, stylish, playful home decor finds that I'm eyeing for Fall 2022. Plus, a You're Doing Great Bitch art print I'm loving!read more
Wondering what to wear when it's super hot? Breezy summer dresses like this one by Print Fresh x Pencil + Paper Co!read more
Looking for cute green dresses for summer? I rounded up my favorite green and white striped dresses and short sets for summer 2022!read more