Winter. You ignorant slu–dge. You’re not my favorite season, but you’re not gonna get me down. I’m gonna channel my inner chi (re: watch The Millionaire Matchmaker marathon), crank up my sun lamp, slather on my tanning gel and pretend you don’t exist (kind of like I do with Taylor Swift) as I look forward to spring and spring fashion. Who’s with me?
1. Vintage-inspired florals –Nicole Richie’s spring Winter Kate collection is so cute and this look is my absolute fave and perfect for LA’s laidback vibe.
2. Stunning sunnies — Speaking of vintage vibes, these Kate Spade sunglasses are the cat’s meow.
3. Scalloped shorts — I’ve been dying for a pair of scalloped shorts and these are reasonably priced and insanely cute, in both colors. The tops are perfection too.
4. Prints charming — I resolve to embrace more prints in the New Year and this adorable Kate Spade birdie bag is how I plan to start.
5. Vintage-inspired shoes — These look cute and comfy and go perfectly with those scalloped shorts and that floral top. Forward march. Is it April yet?
The Frances Valentine Friends & Family 25% Off Sale is underway! Wondering what to get? Here are the best finds from the sale!read more
Looking for the cutest Halloween costumes for dogs and cats? I rounded up the 50 cutest costumes for fur babies this Halloween 2021!read more
Wondering how to get Meg Ryan's character Kathleen Kelly's style from You've Got Mail? Here's hot to get the look today!read more
Looking for pretty fall tops this autumn 2021? Here are 25 tops I'm loving, with grandmillenial details like prairie collars and ruffles that you can just toss on with jeans and go!read more
Looking for the best podcasts to listen to while you work or drive? Here are nine podcasts I love listening to while I work!read more