How To Host Girls Night In
To celebrate the launch of kate spade new york’s darling new sleepwear collection, kate spade invited me to host a girls night in. So I grabbed my best girl, slipped into cute PJs and had the best time at our Girls Night In Slumber Party. Click through to see more pics + find out the 5Ps of a Perfect Girls Night In.
5 Ps of a Perfect Girls Night In Party:
1. Popcorn – Might as well serve it in a cute ice bucket. We also sipped spa water in coordinating stylish drinking glasses, all served on a cute serving tray.
2. Pampering – From masks to mani/pedis, Girls Night In is the time to pamper yourself and get girly. I used this polka dot vase to hold nail polishes (which would make a cute Mother’s Day present!).
3. Pillow fights – Does anything beat a good old-fashioned pillow fight? Only a pillow fight with the cutest bedding and pillows.
4. Prank calls – Perhaps this isn’t setting the best example (#sorrynotsorry), but I think good-natured prank calls to people you actually know are a time-honored tradition and one of my favorite memories from the girls night in slumber parties of my youth. You know, just a little karaoke of Adele’s “Hello, it’s me…” will do the trick. Wink, wink.
5. Pretty PJs – You can’t have a Girls Night In Slumber Party without adorable pajamas. I love these polka dot pajamas and darling robe?!
SHOP MY KATE SPADE NEW YORK SLEEPWEAR PICKS:
There you have it, the 5Ps of a Perfect Girls Night In! Plus, a few more photos…
Fun reading material is also a must, such as the books All In Good Taste and Places To Go, People To See.
Hello, Kate Spade also has the cutest pillows like this Hello pillow.
Speaking of pillows, I did not win the pillow fight.
She may have won the battle, but I will win the war.
Thanks for following along our Girls Night In! I hope it inspires you to host one of your own.
GET THE LOOK
PHOTOS by FRED MOSER
Thank you to kate spade new york for partnering on this post.
Keep in touch!
p.s. You may also enjoy:
Have you heard of the Barbiecore trend? It's essentially wearing pink head to toe. Here are 50+ pink pieces to shop the trend!read more
OMG, this striped caftan and cabana bag are on sale and so are AYR striped shirts! Adds to cart immediately...read more
Lamps & lighting I'm loving this fall 2022, including rattan lamps and Kelly Wearstler's iconic lamps and lighting.read more
A round up of pretty, stylish, playful home decor finds that I'm eyeing for Fall 2022. Plus, a You're Doing Great Bitch art print I'm loving!read more
Wondering what to wear when it's super hot? Breezy summer dresses like this one by Print Fresh x Pencil + Paper Co!read more