Happy summer! HOW did that happen? I mean, it’s been summer weather in Palm Springs for
a while now, but it’s still hard to digest that the best time of year is HERE!! Have any fun plans to ring in summer?
Here’s what we’re up to + 10 fun things!
WHAT WE’RE UP TO THIS WEEKEND
We came to LA last night for a fun event hosted by Richard Branson for Virgin Airlines.
They were celebrating their 35th birthday plus new direct flights from LA to Manchester, England. I must admit, it
piqued my interested in exploring a part of England I’ve never been to before. Have you been to Northern England?
It was also fun hearing Richard Branson’s story of why and how Virgin Airlines was
founded (see my
Stories). Hint: Love…or at least lust.
After work today, we’re looking forward to drinks with friends tonight at SoHo House.
Then tomorrow, we’re finally seeing my friend Dee’s beautiful home. You may have caught peeks on Domino. She’s the one who designed my Soaking
Then we’ll spend the rest of the weekend in Palm Springs, where Sal will be joining
us for lots of pool time. The perfect kickoff to summer!
I hope you have wonderful weekend + enjoy 10 fun things!
10 FUN THINGS
1. Dressing Funny, Tan France’s
new digital series where he dresses comedians and funny people, is now streaming on Netflix’s YouTube channel!
2. This chic round bag reminds me of a
vintage hat box.
3. Gloria Vanderbilt’s life in photos. What a life!
4. These lemon poppyseed muffins sound divine and easy to make.
5. Wait, is this why women get so many autoimmune diseases? Here I just thought it was
6. Who knew Mexico’s wine country existed and was so close to home? I want to go to there.
7. Speaking of travel, this guide to summer in France has me dreaming of a stay at Hotel Belles Rives.
8. Ralph Lauren’s entire family wore tuxes to see him get knighted at
Buckingham Palace. How cute is that?!
Henderson blogged her thoughts on the Goop Wellness Summit and the Internet lost its mind (comments got so
heated, she took the post down). But she’ll be re-posting this afternoon and I’m all ears waiting to read what all the
hoopla was about. WHY is GOOP so triggering???
10. Reese Witherspoon’s Big Little Lies mansion is available to rent in Malibu. Who wants to
go in halvsies?
Thanks, as always, for reading xo!
PHOTOS by FRED MOSER
Sign up for sunshine in your inbox:
Keep in touch!
What we're up to this weekend and where we're heading, plus 10 Fun Things, including the most charming show on TV and the product that's changing my skin for the better.read more
Here are 25 colorful sweaters that have me looking forward to fall!read more
There's nothing like a knockout colorful jumpsuit to make you feel like a total fashion superhero, am I right? I've rounded up 12 jumpsuits I love below!read more
Check out part one of Fred Baby’s office makeover that we did with Troy Lighting. For more pics and details of this midcentury-modern masculine office makeover, read on!read more
Have you heard the news? It's #SilkScarfSummer! Sharing 7 ways to wear silk scarves, including as a top!read more