I love a good punch bowl. Not only does serving drinks via this vixen of a vessel add vintage flair, but it also allows you not to get stuck playing bartender all party long. Win-win! To jazz up my punch bowl, I like to add swan-shaped ice cubes crafted with a swan cookie cutter and honeydew melon. Making swan cubes couldn’t be easier. Here’s how:
1. Procure a swan cookie cutter here.
2. Halve honeydew melon lengthwise & remove seeds.
3. Cut melon lengthwise in slices the same thickness of cookie cutter.
4. Press swan into melon to create swan cubes & then freeze between layers of parchment paper.
5. Once frozen, place into punchbowl & watch those babies swim!
*One melon makes approximately 4-8 swans.
Photo by Fred Baby
OMG, this striped caftan and cabana bag are on sale and so are AYR striped shirts! Adds to cart immediately...read more
Lamps & lighting I'm loving this fall 2022, including rattan lamps and Kelly Wearstler's iconic lamps and lighting.read more
A round up of pretty, stylish, playful home decor finds that I'm eyeing for Fall 2022. Plus, a You're Doing Great Bitch art print I'm loving!read more
Wondering what to wear when it's super hot? Breezy summer dresses like this one by Print Fresh x Pencil + Paper Co!read more
Looking for cute green dresses for summer? I rounded up my favorite green and white striped dresses and short sets for summer 2022!read more