I love a good punch bowl. Not only does serving drinks via this vixen of a vessel add vintage flair, but it also allows you not to get stuck playing bartender all party long. Win-win! To jazz up my punch bowl, I like to add swan-shaped ice cubes crafted with a swan cookie cutter and honeydew melon. Making swan cubes couldn’t be easier. Here’s how:
1. Procure a swan cookie cutter here.
2. Halve honeydew melon lengthwise & remove seeds.
3. Cut melon lengthwise in slices the same thickness of cookie cutter.
4. Press swan into melon to create swan cubes & then freeze between layers of parchment paper.
5. Once frozen, place into punchbowl & watch those babies swim!
*One melon makes approximately 4-8 swans.
Photo by Fred Baby
While there are many things I'm excited about, designing Coco's nursery is at the top of the list. Sharing my moodboard and inspiration for baby girl's nursery...read more
When I wrote about our upcoming mini-move to Austin, I alluded to some additional even more exciting news… I’m SO thrilled to share with you…finally: We’re having a…read more
Happy Friday, friends! What are you up to this weekend? Our plans + photos from a fun place to see in Joshua Tree -- Monument House.read more
Our move has me thinking what to wear in Austin. Which got me to thinking about some of my favorite Texas-based bloggers to follow who have great style. See 11 Top Texas Bloggers with great style!read more
Along with some fabulous rainbow caftans, I have big news to share today! We're moving! Kind of... Can you guess where? Find out here...read more