I love a good punch bowl. Not only does serving drinks via this vixen of a vessel add vintage flair, but it also allows you not to get stuck playing bartender all party long. Win-win! To jazz up my punch bowl, I like to add swan-shaped ice cubes crafted with a swan cookie cutter and honeydew melon. Making swan cubes couldn’t be easier. Here’s how:
1. Procure a swan cookie cutter here.
2. Halve honeydew melon lengthwise & remove seeds.
3. Cut melon lengthwise in slices the same thickness of cookie cutter.
4. Press swan into melon to create swan cubes & then freeze between layers of parchment paper.
5. Once frozen, place into punchbowl & watch those babies swim!
*One melon makes approximately 4-8 swans.
Photo by Fred Baby
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more
I rounded up my favorite pink sheets, from linen pink sheets to pink cotton hotel sheets. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite?read more
Discover where to find pink patio umbrellas on sale. Plus, get Slim Aarons framed photography art prints on sale!read more
Sharing my thoughts on Kelly Wearstler's MasterClass, three drug-free pain solutions and the most heartwarming show I've seen in ages.read more
Have you ever heard of or taken The Proust Questionnaire? Take this fun personality test to discover more insights about yourself!read more