I love a good punch bowl. Not only does serving drinks via this vixen of a vessel add vintage flair, but it also allows you not to get stuck playing bartender all party long. Win-win! To jazz up my punch bowl, I like to add swan-shaped ice cubes crafted with a swan cookie cutter and honeydew melon. Making swan cubes couldn’t be easier. Here’s how:
1. Procure a swan cookie cutter here.
2. Halve honeydew melon lengthwise & remove seeds.
3. Cut melon lengthwise in slices the same thickness of cookie cutter.
4. Press swan into melon to create swan cubes & then freeze between layers of parchment paper.
5. Once frozen, place into punchbowl & watch those babies swim!
*One melon makes approximately 4-8 swans.
Photo by Fred Baby
Discover 10 influencers that I love to follow who bring joy, value and inspiration -- and are also BIPOC.read more
You can now shop Palm Springs style from anywhere in the world at Christopher Kennedy's online store! Check out my faves...read more
Discover Kim Genevieve art prints, a giant dose of optimism and California sunshine for your walls. Plus, a 20% off code just for Kelly Golightly readers!read more
Face masks but make it fashion… Since it seems we all will be wearing face masks for awhile, I wanted to round up face masks I thought were super stylish and cute. See all 50 +LMK which one is your fave!read more