I love a good punch bowl. Not only does serving drinks via this vixen of a vessel add vintage flair, but it also allows you not to get stuck playing bartender all party long. Win-win! To jazz up my punch bowl, I like to add swan-shaped ice cubes crafted with a swan cookie cutter and honeydew melon. Making swan cubes couldn’t be easier. Here’s how:
1. Procure a swan cookie cutter here.
2. Halve honeydew melon lengthwise & remove seeds.
3. Cut melon lengthwise in slices the same thickness of cookie cutter.
4. Press swan into melon to create swan cubes & then freeze between layers of parchment paper.
5. Once frozen, place into punchbowl & watch those babies swim!
*One melon makes approximately 4-8 swans.
Photo by Fred Baby
See five tips on how to decorate a hallway + our hallway makeover!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
Here are best Christmas Ornaments of 2020, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I get asked where you can find caftans all the time, so I’m extra excited to share with you my favorite new source: Teggy French kaftans!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more