Are you as pattern happy as I am these days? Then behold, five prints from the kooky to the classic that I’m finding incredibly hard to resist.
1. BDG Cigarette Jeans – So Palm Springs hippie-chic.
2. Deux Lux Striped Backpack – For your preppy travels.
3. ASOS Spotty Bow Tie Shirt – Spot-on darling.
4. ASOS Flat Round Tortoiseshell Sunglasses – Eye of the tiger…er, tortoise.
5. ASOS Dogstooth Bowtie – Charming? Check!
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more