Are you as pattern happy as I am these days? Then behold, five prints from the kooky to the classic that I’m finding incredibly hard to resist.
1. BDG Cigarette Jeans – So Palm Springs hippie-chic.
2. Deux Lux Striped Backpack – For your preppy travels.
3. ASOS Spotty Bow Tie Shirt – Spot-on darling.
4. ASOS Flat Round Tortoiseshell Sunglasses – Eye of the tiger…er, tortoise.
5. ASOS Dogstooth Bowtie – Charming? Check!
There's nothing like a knockout colorful jumpsuit to make you feel like a total fashion superhero, am I right? I've rounded up 12 jumpsuits I love below!read more
Check out part one of Fred Baby’s office makeover that we did with Troy Lighting. For more pics and details of this midcentury-modern masculine office makeover, read on!read more
Have you heard the news? It's #SilkScarfSummer! Sharing 7 ways to wear silk scarves, including as a top!read more
Why, hello there! Kelly Golightly has gone under the knife... Are you ready for the BIG REVEAL? Check out her new face and see what's new and improved. Happy gawking!read more
I adored this pink dress the minute I laid eyes on it and ordered it lickety split. Here’s where you can still get it, plus a few nearly identical frocks by the same brand for less! Plus, pics of the fun details on this dress prancing about Palm Springs!read more