This week officially ushers in summer (hooray!) and there’s no better way to toast to the new season and to a fresh start than with a new dress. And since it’s the season of the sun, I say go colorful or go home.
1. Ladakh Laura Dress – Neon peach within reach.
2. ASOS Shift Dress with Scallop Detail – Scallops and neon lime, simply divine.
3. ASOS Linen Pencil Dress with Scallop Edge – Icy blue, don’t mind if I do.
4. A|Wear Pleated Midi Dress – I dream of tangerine.
5. ASOS Dress with Scallop Detail – Tiers of blue scallops make me gallop.
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more