This week officially ushers in summer (hooray!) and there’s no better way to toast to the new season and to a fresh start than with a new dress. And since it’s the season of the sun, I say go colorful or go home.
1. Ladakh Laura Dress – Neon peach within reach.
2. ASOS Shift Dress with Scallop Detail – Scallops and neon lime, simply divine.
3. ASOS Linen Pencil Dress with Scallop Edge – Icy blue, don’t mind if I do.
4. A|Wear Pleated Midi Dress – I dream of tangerine.
5. ASOS Dress with Scallop Detail – Tiers of blue scallops make me gallop.
Feather-Trimmed Caftans, Dresses, ...
Looking for feather-trimmed frocks? I've rounded up feather-trimmed caftans, feather trimmed dresses, feather robes and pajamas!read more
Affordable Caftans Under $150
Looking for affordable caftans? I found some great caftans under $100! And they look WAY more expensive than their price tag. Have a look and let me know your favorite!read more
What to Wear to Palm Springs in Fe...
Visiting Palm Springs in February or March and wondering what to wear? Here's the answer & why February and March are primo caftan season.read more
Palm Springs Vintage Shopping Guide
Discover the best vintage shops and thrift stores in Palm Springs for mid-century gems!read more
Kim Genevieve Art Prints: Art of V...
Discover Art of Vieve, Kim Genevieve fine art prints, a giant dose of optimism and California sunshine for your walls!read more
I agree…2,3, and 5 are my favorites too…especially number 2…Sooo cute!!!