This week officially ushers in summer (hooray!) and there’s no better way to toast to the new season and to a fresh start than with a new dress. And since it’s the season of the sun, I say go colorful or go home.
1. Ladakh Laura Dress – Neon peach within reach.
2. ASOS Shift Dress with Scallop Detail – Scallops and neon lime, simply divine.
3. ASOS Linen Pencil Dress with Scallop Edge – Icy blue, don’t mind if I do.
4. A|Wear Pleated Midi Dress – I dream of tangerine.
5. ASOS Dress with Scallop Detail – Tiers of blue scallops make me gallop.
Wondering what to wear when it's super hot? Breezy summer dresses like this one by Print Fresh x Pencil + Paper Co!read more
Looking for cute green dresses for summer? I rounded up my favorite green and white striped dresses and short sets for summer 2022!read more
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more