This week officially ushers in summer (hooray!) and there’s no better way to toast to the new season and to a fresh start than with a new dress. And since it’s the season of the sun, I say go colorful or go home.
1. Ladakh Laura Dress – Neon peach within reach.
2. ASOS Shift Dress with Scallop Detail – Scallops and neon lime, simply divine.
3. ASOS Linen Pencil Dress with Scallop Edge – Icy blue, don’t mind if I do.
4. A|Wear Pleated Midi Dress – I dream of tangerine.
5. ASOS Dress with Scallop Detail – Tiers of blue scallops make me gallop.
Looking for the best podcasts to listen to while you work or drive? Here are nine podcasts I love listening to while I work!read more
Looking for something good to watch? I've rounded up the 10 Best TV Shows to Watch right now, including Ted Lesso, Only Murders and more!read more
See how to style a white dress for the summer to fall transition!read more
Come stroll with me as we explore playground to Old Hollywood stars, The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for pink and green home decor? Or pink and green fashion finds? Sharing my favorites, including Lettuce Ware reproductions!read more