Zig zags, chevron, spiky mountain triangles, whatever you want to call it, this groovy pattern is popping up big time for spring. Behold, a few of my favorite groovy zig zaggy picks and their complementary counterparts.
1. Trina Turk Zig Zag Pillows – a rad print in electric hues by an even more dazzling designer, faboo!
2. Rossmore Triple Triangle Teeth Necklace – for fashion rebels who like to take a bite out of life.
3. Marais USA Espadrille – emerald + ankle strap = the epitome of sweet-chic, darling.
4. Missoni Mare Birmania Shorts (via The Voide) – toss on your sun hat and you’re ready for vacay!
5. Simrin Ladybug Coasters – because ring around the rosy is fun, rings on your coffee table, so not.
Feather-Trimmed Caftans, Dresses, ...
Looking for feather-trimmed frocks? I've rounded up feather-trimmed caftans, feather trimmed dresses, feather robes and pajamas!read more
Affordable Caftans Under $150
Looking for affordable caftans? I found some great caftans under $100! And they look WAY more expensive than their price tag. Have a look and let me know your favorite!read more
What to Wear to Palm Springs in Fe...
Visiting Palm Springs in February or March and wondering what to wear? Here's the answer & why February and March are primo caftan season.read more
Palm Springs Vintage Shopping Guide
Discover the best vintage shops and thrift stores in Palm Springs for mid-century gems!read more
Kim Genevieve Art Prints: Art of V...
Discover Art of Vieve, Kim Genevieve fine art prints, a giant dose of optimism and California sunshine for your walls!read more