This early June Gloom has had me down in the dumps. Luckily, Rebecca Minkoff’s new summer offerings were just the Prozac that was needed. Need to brighten up too? Indulge in these radiant picks for a little pick-me-up.
1. Rebecca Minkoff Becky Jacket – I’m now ready to go down in a blaze(r) of glory.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Rose Print Deo Dress – Girly yet daring, hello new life motto!
3. Rebecca Minkoff Hali Cut-Out Shorts – It’s medically impossible to have a bad day in these.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Doll Boot – The perfect summer ankle boot for fanciful frolics.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Hali Cut-Out Shorts – Because a girl deserve roses that will never wilt.
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more