There’s no better way to get inspired for summer than by channeling the hues of punchy sorbet or the rainbow taffy of your boardwalk-strolling youth. Lemonberry sorbet, anyone? With a sprig of mint and a slice of sunshine on the side? Perfecto. Here, my whimsical picks for a brilliant summer.
1. Topshop Lemon Dress – Also in lime and mango, it’s the lemon that made me pucker up for a buss.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Adi Sandal – In the words of my friend Rachel, buh-nanas.
3. Garden Chair – The perfect spot for sipping fresh-squeezed lemonade.
4. Havana Crossbody Bag – A minty fresh addition to the summer repertoire.
5. Wendy Mink Bird Cage Earrings – I don’t want to put you in a cage. I want to love you.
What we're up to this weekend and where we're heading, plus 10 Fun Things, including the most charming show on TV and the product that's changing my skin for the better.read more
Here are 25 colorful sweaters that have me looking forward to fall!read more
There's nothing like a knockout colorful jumpsuit to make you feel like a total fashion superhero, am I right? I've rounded up 12 jumpsuits I love below!read more
Check out part one of Fred Baby’s office makeover that we did with Troy Lighting. For more pics and details of this midcentury-modern masculine office makeover, read on!read more
Have you heard the news? It's #SilkScarfSummer! Sharing 7 ways to wear silk scarves, including as a top!read more