There’s no better way to get inspired for summer than by channeling the hues of punchy sorbet or the rainbow taffy of your boardwalk-strolling youth. Lemonberry sorbet, anyone? With a sprig of mint and a slice of sunshine on the side? Perfecto. Here, my whimsical picks for a brilliant summer.
1. Topshop Lemon Dress – Also in lime and mango, it’s the lemon that made me pucker up for a buss.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Adi Sandal – In the words of my friend Rachel, buh-nanas.
3. Garden Chair – The perfect spot for sipping fresh-squeezed lemonade.
4. Havana Crossbody Bag – A minty fresh addition to the summer repertoire.
5. Wendy Mink Bird Cage Earrings – I don’t want to put you in a cage. I want to love you.
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more