There’s no better way to get inspired for summer than by channeling the hues of punchy sorbet or the rainbow taffy of your boardwalk-strolling youth. Lemonberry sorbet, anyone? With a sprig of mint and a slice of sunshine on the side? Perfecto. Here, my whimsical picks for a brilliant summer.
1. Topshop Lemon Dress – Also in lime and mango, it’s the lemon that made me pucker up for a buss.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Adi Sandal – In the words of my friend Rachel, buh-nanas.
3. Garden Chair – The perfect spot for sipping fresh-squeezed lemonade.
4. Havana Crossbody Bag – A minty fresh addition to the summer repertoire.
5. Wendy Mink Bird Cage Earrings – I don’t want to put you in a cage. I want to love you.
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more
I rounded up my favorite pink sheets, from linen pink sheets to pink cotton hotel sheets. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite?read more
Discover where to find pink patio umbrellas on sale. Plus, get Slim Aarons framed photography art prints on sale!read more
Sharing my thoughts on Kelly Wearstler's MasterClass, three drug-free pain solutions and the most heartwarming show I've seen in ages.read more
Have you ever heard of or taken The Proust Questionnaire? Take this fun personality test to discover more insights about yourself!read more