There’s no better way to get inspired for summer than by channeling the hues of punchy sorbet or the rainbow taffy of your boardwalk-strolling youth. Lemonberry sorbet, anyone? With a sprig of mint and a slice of sunshine on the side? Perfecto. Here, my whimsical picks for a brilliant summer.
1. Topshop Lemon Dress – Also in lime and mango, it’s the lemon that made me pucker up for a buss.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Adi Sandal – In the words of my friend Rachel, buh-nanas.
3. Garden Chair – The perfect spot for sipping fresh-squeezed lemonade.
4. Havana Crossbody Bag – A minty fresh addition to the summer repertoire.
5. Wendy Mink Bird Cage Earrings – I don’t want to put you in a cage. I want to love you.
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
How to wear a yellow hostess gown like Veruschka's yellow caftan in Vogue!read more
How to wear a cape dress like a fashion superhero!read more
Best Street Style at New York Fashion Week!read more
Discover a fun styling idea -- how to wear a party skirt in an unexpected way!read more