There’s no better way to get inspired for summer than by channeling the hues of punchy sorbet or the rainbow taffy of your boardwalk-strolling youth. Lemonberry sorbet, anyone? With a sprig of mint and a slice of sunshine on the side? Perfecto. Here, my whimsical picks for a brilliant summer.
1. Topshop Lemon Dress – Also in lime and mango, it’s the lemon that made me pucker up for a buss.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Adi Sandal – In the words of my friend Rachel, buh-nanas.
3. Garden Chair – The perfect spot for sipping fresh-squeezed lemonade.
4. Havana Crossbody Bag – A minty fresh addition to the summer repertoire.
5. Wendy Mink Bird Cage Earrings – I don’t want to put you in a cage. I want to love you.
Looking for the best podcasts to listen to while you work or drive? Here are nine podcasts I love listening to while I work!read more
Looking for something good to watch? I've rounded up the 10 Best TV Shows to Watch right now, including Ted Lesso, Only Murders and more!read more
See how to style a white dress for the summer to fall transition!read more
Come stroll with me as we explore playground to Old Hollywood stars, The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for pink and green home decor? Or pink and green fashion finds? Sharing my favorites, including Lettuce Ware reproductions!read more