Neon brights. Geometric prints. The perfect mix for summer in the city. Below my fave stay-cool picks for strolling the boardwalk or the boulevard.
1. DVF Lytton Clutch – isn’t it time your clutch collection branched out?
2. Kate Spade Tropica Jezibel – the quickest way to getting a leg up on the fashion competition.
3. DVF Beabea Romper – ah-maze-ing, quite literally.
4. Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 – for instant inspiration.
5. Lovely People Fiona Sandals – because bright ideas aren’t just in your head.
Pool Cover Ups for Chic, Easy Days...
Looking for pool coverups and tunics for chic, easy days at the pool or beach? I've rounded up my favorites for vacation and everyday!read more
50 Easter Dresses for Women You Ca...
Looking for cute, stylish Easter Dresses for women that you can wear all spring & summer? I've found 50 of the best. Check them out!read more
Feather-Trimmed Caftans, Dresses, ...
Looking for feather-trimmed frocks? I've rounded up feather-trimmed caftans, feather trimmed dresses, feather robes and pajamas!read more
Affordable Caftans Under $150
Looking for affordable caftans? I found some great caftans under $100! And they look WAY more expensive than their price tag. Have a look and let me know your favorite!read more
What to Wear to Palm Springs in Fe...
Visiting Palm Springs in February or March and wondering what to wear? Here's the answer & why February and March are primo caftan season.read more