Neon brights. Geometric prints. The perfect mix for summer in the city. Below my fave stay-cool picks for strolling the boardwalk or the boulevard.
1. DVF Lytton Clutch – isn’t it time your clutch collection branched out?
2. Kate Spade Tropica Jezibel – the quickest way to getting a leg up on the fashion competition.
3. DVF Beabea Romper – ah-maze-ing, quite literally.
4. Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 – for instant inspiration.
5. Lovely People Fiona Sandals – because bright ideas aren’t just in your head.
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more
I rounded up my favorite pink sheets, from linen pink sheets to pink cotton hotel sheets. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite?read more
Discover where to find pink patio umbrellas on sale. Plus, get Slim Aarons framed photography art prints on sale!read more
Sharing my thoughts on Kelly Wearstler's MasterClass, three drug-free pain solutions and the most heartwarming show I've seen in ages.read more
Have you ever heard of or taken The Proust Questionnaire? Take this fun personality test to discover more insights about yourself!read more