Neon brights. Geometric prints. The perfect mix for summer in the city. Below my fave stay-cool picks for strolling the boardwalk or the boulevard.
1. DVF Lytton Clutch – isn’t it time your clutch collection branched out?
2. Kate Spade Tropica Jezibel – the quickest way to getting a leg up on the fashion competition.
3. DVF Beabea Romper – ah-maze-ing, quite literally.
4. Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 – for instant inspiration.
5. Lovely People Fiona Sandals – because bright ideas aren’t just in your head.
What we're up to this weekend and where we're heading, plus 10 Fun Things, including the most charming show on TV and the product that's changing my skin for the better.read more
Here are 25 colorful sweaters that have me looking forward to fall!read more
There's nothing like a knockout colorful jumpsuit to make you feel like a total fashion superhero, am I right? I've rounded up 12 jumpsuits I love below!read more
Check out part one of Fred Baby’s office makeover that we did with Troy Lighting. For more pics and details of this midcentury-modern masculine office makeover, read on!read more
Have you heard the news? It's #SilkScarfSummer! Sharing 7 ways to wear silk scarves, including as a top!read more