Neon brights. Geometric prints. The perfect mix for summer in the city. Below my fave stay-cool picks for strolling the boardwalk or the boulevard.
1. DVF Lytton Clutch – isn’t it time your clutch collection branched out?
2. Kate Spade Tropica Jezibel – the quickest way to getting a leg up on the fashion competition.
3. DVF Beabea Romper – ah-maze-ing, quite literally.
4. Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 – for instant inspiration.
5. Lovely People Fiona Sandals – because bright ideas aren’t just in your head.
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more