Neon brights. Geometric prints. The perfect mix for summer in the city. Below my fave stay-cool picks for strolling the boardwalk or the boulevard.
1. DVF Lytton Clutch – isn’t it time your clutch collection branched out?
2. Kate Spade Tropica Jezibel – the quickest way to getting a leg up on the fashion competition.
3. DVF Beabea Romper – ah-maze-ing, quite literally.
4. Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 – for instant inspiration.
5. Lovely People Fiona Sandals – because bright ideas aren’t just in your head.
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more