My sweets, I hope you had a delightful weekend. I had a blast helping to style the launch of Bebe’s new sister store 2B and can’t wait to share pics tomorrow (and you’ll get another chance to win a $500 shopping spree!). Speaking of, I still need YOUR VOTE! Today’s the last day to vote in Battle of the Bloggers and to be entered to win a $500 AmEx gift card. I’d love your vote and hope that we both win so we can go shopping together! It just takes two secs to VOTE ON FACEBOOK (just be sure to LIKE Westfield Culver City first and then you can vote…I’m forever grateful!!!). Additional details here.
Moving on, I thought we should kick off the week with some sweet and surprising picks. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
1. Giant Mustache Magnet – Because your fridge could use some flair.
2. Sunbeam Cupcake Maker – Cupcakes in 10 minutes? Like an Easy Bake Oven for grown-ups!
3. Diane von Furstenberg Cadence Espadrille – A cheeky, cheerful update on a classic.
4. Wooden Arrows – Because outside of February, Cupid’s busy sprucing up decor.
5. Graffiti Cocktail Shaker – Because you like to shake things up!
It’s no secret I have a thing for collecting the best pool floats. And chances are, you do too! Which is why I’m excited to share the best pool floats of the year, like watermelon pool floats!Let me know your favorite pool float!read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more