My sweets, I hope you had a delightful weekend. I had a blast helping to style the launch of Bebe’s new sister store 2B and can’t wait to share pics tomorrow (and you’ll get another chance to win a $500 shopping spree!). Speaking of, I still need YOUR VOTE! Today’s the last day to vote in Battle of the Bloggers and to be entered to win a $500 AmEx gift card. I’d love your vote and hope that we both win so we can go shopping together! It just takes two secs to VOTE ON FACEBOOK (just be sure to LIKE Westfield Culver City first and then you can vote…I’m forever grateful!!!). Additional details here.
Moving on, I thought we should kick off the week with some sweet and surprising picks. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
1. Giant Mustache Magnet – Because your fridge could use some flair.
2. Sunbeam Cupcake Maker – Cupcakes in 10 minutes? Like an Easy Bake Oven for grown-ups!
3. Diane von Furstenberg Cadence Espadrille – A cheeky, cheerful update on a classic.
4. Wooden Arrows – Because outside of February, Cupid’s busy sprucing up decor.
5. Graffiti Cocktail Shaker – Because you like to shake things up!
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more