My sweets, I hope you had a delightful weekend. I had a blast helping to style the launch of Bebe’s new sister store 2B and can’t wait to share pics tomorrow (and you’ll get another chance to win a $500 shopping spree!). Speaking of, I still need YOUR VOTE! Today’s the last day to vote in Battle of the Bloggers and to be entered to win a $500 AmEx gift card. I’d love your vote and hope that we both win so we can go shopping together! It just takes two secs to VOTE ON FACEBOOK (just be sure to LIKE Westfield Culver City first and then you can vote…I’m forever grateful!!!). Additional details here.
Moving on, I thought we should kick off the week with some sweet and surprising picks. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
1. Giant Mustache Magnet – Because your fridge could use some flair.
2. Sunbeam Cupcake Maker – Cupcakes in 10 minutes? Like an Easy Bake Oven for grown-ups!
3. Diane von Furstenberg Cadence Espadrille – A cheeky, cheerful update on a classic.
4. Wooden Arrows – Because outside of February, Cupid’s busy sprucing up decor.
5. Graffiti Cocktail Shaker – Because you like to shake things up!
The Frances Valentine Friends & Family 25% Off Sale is underway! Wondering what to get? Here are the best finds from the sale!read more
Looking for the cutest Halloween costumes for dogs and cats? I rounded up the 50 cutest costumes for fur babies this Halloween 2021!read more
Wondering how to get Meg Ryan's character Kathleen Kelly's style from You've Got Mail? Here's hot to get the look today!read more
Looking for pretty fall tops this autumn 2021? Here are 25 tops I'm loving, with grandmillenial details like prairie collars and ruffles that you can just toss on with jeans and go!read more
Looking for the best podcasts to listen to while you work or drive? Here are nine podcasts I love listening to while I work!read more