My sweets, I hope you had a delightful weekend. I had a blast helping to style the launch of Bebe’s new sister store 2B and can’t wait to share pics tomorrow (and you’ll get another chance to win a $500 shopping spree!). Speaking of, I still need YOUR VOTE! Today’s the last day to vote in Battle of the Bloggers and to be entered to win a $500 AmEx gift card. I’d love your vote and hope that we both win so we can go shopping together! It just takes two secs to VOTE ON FACEBOOK (just be sure to LIKE Westfield Culver City first and then you can vote…I’m forever grateful!!!). Additional details here.
Moving on, I thought we should kick off the week with some sweet and surprising picks. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
1. Giant Mustache Magnet – Because your fridge could use some flair.
2. Sunbeam Cupcake Maker – Cupcakes in 10 minutes? Like an Easy Bake Oven for grown-ups!
3. Diane von Furstenberg Cadence Espadrille – A cheeky, cheerful update on a classic.
4. Wooden Arrows – Because outside of February, Cupid’s busy sprucing up decor.
5. Graffiti Cocktail Shaker – Because you like to shake things up!
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more