I’m so ready to get outta town! You too? These colorblock cuties — and darling shoesies — scream bon voyage. Now, where to go…
Where would you head if you could be anywhere in the world right now? I’m between Cappadocia and Puglia (I desperately want to stay in a trullo). While I don’t know which place I’d chose, I certainly know what I would bring:
1. GAP Colorblock Tote – Light but large enough to carry home your treasures.
2. Kate Spade Striped Adette Dress – For frolicking in the olive fields.
3. GAP Colorblock Tote – Room to smuggle home more treasures!
4. Kate Spade Eat Cake for Breakfast Gia Pouch – A good mantra wherever you are.
5. Marais USA Studded Flat — Perfect for those cobblestone streets.
Best Sparkly Glitter Heels
One of my best fashion investments has by far been my sparkly glitter heels. You may have […]read more
One of the summer trends I’ve been most excited about is floral shorts. They’re so feminine […]read more
Friday Frolic + $50 Off Kate Spade...
My darlings, what are you looking forward to this weekend? I can’t wait to finally […]read more
H&M faux fur vest & striped sweater; GAP 1969 jeans; Sendra ‘Sara Clare’ boots c/o; SEE sunglasses […]read more
Kelly's 5 Picks: Totes Cute
I’m so ready to get outta town! You too? These colorblock cuties — and darling shoesies […]read more