Will you be enjoying the sweetness of doing nothing this weekend? I finally saw Eat, Pray, Love last night and it was a good reminder to slow down a bit and enjoy life’s little moments (which is why promptly following the movie, darling Hubs and I headed to Canter’s and had French toast at midnight). Here are 10 little moments around the Web that made me smile today. I hope they’ll bring you joy too.
1. Oh Joy & Mrs. Lillien’s happy accident (how cute are they?).
2. This stone house (so magical).
3. Ice cream cone balloons ( I mean really).
4. This amazing teepee by Domestic Construction.
5. This clever wedding cake alternative.
6. An amazing field of dreams.
7. Breathtaking underwater wedding photos.
9. Ten things that make Cashmere & Cupcakes smile (does your Mom say funny things too?).
10. Groupon. I’m addicted. You too?
p.s. I’ve posted some fabulous deals on our Facebook page (think food + fashion) for your weekend delight.
[photo by kellygolightly of my darling niece perfecting la dolce far niente]
See how to style a white dress for the summer to fall transition!read more
Come stroll with me as we explore playground to Old Hollywood stars, The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for pink and green home decor? Or pink and green fashion finds? Sharing my favorites, including Lettuce Ware reproductions!read more
It’s no secret I have a thing for collecting the best pool floats. And chances are, you do too! Which is why I’m excited to share the best pool floats of the year, like watermelon pool floats!Let me know your favorite pool float!read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more