Will you be enjoying the sweetness of doing nothing this weekend? I finally saw Eat, Pray, Love last night and it was a good reminder to slow down a bit and enjoy life’s little moments (which is why promptly following the movie, darling Hubs and I headed to Canter’s and had French toast at midnight). Here are 10 little moments around the Web that made me smile today. I hope they’ll bring you joy too.
1. Oh Joy & Mrs. Lillien’s happy accident (how cute are they?).
2. This stone house (so magical).
3. Ice cream cone balloons ( I mean really).
4. This amazing teepee by Domestic Construction.
5. This clever wedding cake alternative.
6. An amazing field of dreams.
7. Breathtaking underwater wedding photos.
8. Emily’s flagrant use of the word shiznit and douchey (will you be at her viewing party this Sunday?).
9. Ten things that make Cashmere & Cupcakes smile (does your Mom say funny things too?).
10. Groupon. I’m addicted. You too?
p.s. I’ve posted some fabulous deals on our Facebook page (think food + fashion) for your weekend delight.
[photo by kellygolightly of my darling niece perfecting la dolce far niente]
Sharing Friday Favorites, including the cutest dog sweater ever, caftans under $100, and the new Iris Apfel rug I'm buying!read more
Pool Cover Ups for Chic, Easy Days...
Looking for pool coverups and tunics for chic, easy days at the pool or beach? I've rounded up my favorites for vacation and everyday!read more
50 Easter Dresses for Women You Ca...
Looking for cute, stylish Easter Dresses for women that you can wear all spring & summer? I've found 50 of the best. Check them out!read more
Feather-Trimmed Caftans, Dresses, ...
Looking for feather-trimmed frocks? I've rounded up feather-trimmed caftans, feather trimmed dresses, feather robes and pajamas!read more
Affordable Caftans Under $150
Looking for affordable caftans? I found some great caftans under $100! And they look WAY more expensive than their price tag. Have a look and let me know your favorite!read more
So fun! I loved clicking through all those great links. Where do you find these things, and how come I didn't think to take underwater wedding pictures??!?!