Will you be enjoying the sweetness of doing nothing this weekend? I finally saw Eat, Pray, Love last night and it was a good reminder to slow down a bit and enjoy life’s little moments (which is why promptly following the movie, darling Hubs and I headed to Canter’s and had French toast at midnight). Here are 10 little moments around the Web that made me smile today. I hope they’ll bring you joy too.
1. Oh Joy & Mrs. Lillien’s happy accident (how cute are they?).
2. This stone house (so magical).
3. Ice cream cone balloons ( I mean really).
4. This amazing teepee by Domestic Construction.
5. This clever wedding cake alternative.
6. An amazing field of dreams.
7. Breathtaking underwater wedding photos.
9. Ten things that make Cashmere & Cupcakes smile (does your Mom say funny things too?).
10. Groupon. I’m addicted. You too?
p.s. I’ve posted some fabulous deals on our Facebook page (think food + fashion) for your weekend delight.
[photo by kellygolightly of my darling niece perfecting la dolce far niente]
See five tips on how to decorate a hallway + our hallway makeover!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
Here are best Christmas Ornaments of 2020, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I get asked where you can find caftans all the time, so I’m extra excited to share with you my favorite new source: Teggy French kaftans!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more