Will you be enjoying the sweetness of doing nothing this weekend? I finally saw Eat, Pray, Love last night and it was a good reminder to slow down a bit and enjoy life’s little moments (which is why promptly following the movie, darling Hubs and I headed to Canter’s and had French toast at midnight). Here are 10 little moments around the Web that made me smile today. I hope they’ll bring you joy too.
1. Oh Joy & Mrs. Lillien’s happy accident (how cute are they?).
2. This stone house (so magical).
3. Ice cream cone balloons ( I mean really).
4. This amazing teepee by Domestic Construction.
5. This clever wedding cake alternative.
6. An amazing field of dreams.
7. Breathtaking underwater wedding photos.
9. Ten things that make Cashmere & Cupcakes smile (does your Mom say funny things too?).
10. Groupon. I’m addicted. You too?
p.s. I’ve posted some fabulous deals on our Facebook page (think food + fashion) for your weekend delight.
[photo by kellygolightly of my darling niece perfecting la dolce far niente]
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more
I rounded up my favorite pink sheets, from linen pink sheets to pink cotton hotel sheets. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite?read more
Discover where to find pink patio umbrellas on sale. Plus, get Slim Aarons framed photography art prints on sale!read more
Sharing my thoughts on Kelly Wearstler's MasterClass, three drug-free pain solutions and the most heartwarming show I've seen in ages.read more
Have you ever heard of or taken The Proust Questionnaire? Take this fun personality test to discover more insights about yourself!read more