T minus 13 days until Christmas? In the words of Joey from Blossom...Whoa! Have you done your shopping? In case you’re in search of ideas for the lady on your list, I’m sharing my Christmas wishlist today…
Huge disclaimer: I need none of this. I’m lucky beyond belief to have my loved ones happy and healthy. Not to mention I got my greatest gift of all early this year. These are simply things I came across when shopping for others that made me drool. Okay, I confess, if there’s one thing I would really, really like, it’s a nameplate necklace with Odee’s name. That she will surely try to chew on… #puppymomlife #sentimentalfool
10 Things On My Christmas Wishlist
- Cheeky Hat – You know I love a good hat, so when I saw this darling one I nearly flipped my lid.
- Hydrating Face Mist – It’s so hard to find natural ingredients without icky chemicals, gluten, etc. I’d love to try this buzzed about line for these dry winter days. Bonus: The bottle is SO pretty.
- Nameplate Necklace: I would LOVE a necklace with Odee’s name on it (#proudmama) and this font is delightful.
- Bow Earrings: I love statement earrings and these couldn’t be more charming.
- Avedon: Next to Slim Aarons (and this guy), Avedon is my favorite photographer. I’d love this gorgeous coffee table book of his work.
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller: These facial rollers are all the rage and I’m so curious to try one. Bonus: It will look so pretty hanging out on my beauty bar cart.
- Bow Ring: I love a good cocktail ring and this one couldn’t be sweeter.
- Pink Cardigan: I love anything cocoony and this pink cardigan looks dreamy to cozy up in.
- Likes by Andy Spade: You know I love anything and everything by Andy Spade. This book is at the top of my wishlist. (Okay, here it’s literally almost at the bottom, but I swear it’s at the top.)
- Scalloped Bag: I’ve been dreaming of a Mansur Gavriel bag and am glad I held off so far because this scalloped shape is perfect, don’t you think?
Have any favorites? What’s topping YOUR wishlist this year?
p.p.s. Do you need any other gift ideas? Perhaps for guys? Let me know and I’ll try to whip some up! Fred Baby’s birthday is tomorrow, so after that I can share more ideas (don’t want to ruin any surprises before then).
p.p.p.s. Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate!
Sign up for our VIP list here to be the first to hear updates:
Keep in touch!
It’s no secret I have a thing for collecting the best pool floats. And chances are, you do too! Which is why I’m excited to share the best pool floats of the year, like watermelon pool floats!Let me know your favorite pool float!read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more