T minus 13 days until Christmas? In the words of Joey from Blossom...Whoa! Have you done your shopping? In case you’re in search of ideas for the lady on your list, I’m sharing my Christmas wishlist today…
Huge disclaimer: I need none of this. I’m lucky beyond belief to have my loved ones happy and healthy. Not to mention I got my greatest gift of all early this year. These are simply things I came across when shopping for others that made me drool. Okay, I confess, if there’s one thing I would really, really like, it’s a nameplate necklace with Odee’s name. That she will surely try to chew on… #puppymomlife #sentimentalfool
10 Things On My Christmas Wishlist
- Cheeky Hat – You know I love a good hat, so when I saw this darling one I nearly flipped my lid.
- Hydrating Face Mist – It’s so hard to find natural ingredients without icky chemicals, gluten, etc. I’d love to try this buzzed about line for these dry winter days. Bonus: The bottle is SO pretty.
- Nameplate Necklace: I would LOVE a necklace with Odee’s name on it (#proudmama) and this font is delightful.
- Bow Earrings: I love statement earrings and these couldn’t be more charming.
- Avedon: Next to Slim Aarons (and this guy), Avedon is my favorite photographer. I’d love this gorgeous coffee table book of his work.
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller: These facial rollers are all the rage and I’m so curious to try one. Bonus: It will look so pretty hanging out on my beauty bar cart.
- Bow Ring: I love a good cocktail ring and this one couldn’t be sweeter.
- Pink Cardigan: I love anything cocoony and this pink cardigan looks dreamy to cozy up in.
- Likes by Andy Spade: You know I love anything and everything by Andy Spade. This book is at the top of my wishlist. (Okay, here it’s literally almost at the bottom, but I swear it’s at the top.)
- Scalloped Bag: I’ve been dreaming of a Mansur Gavriel bag and am glad I held off so far because this scalloped shape is perfect, don’t you think?
Have any favorites? What’s topping YOUR wishlist this year?
p.p.s. Do you need any other gift ideas? Perhaps for guys? Let me know and I’ll try to whip some up! Fred Baby’s birthday is tomorrow, so after that I can share more ideas (don’t want to ruin any surprises before then).
p.p.p.s. Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate!
Sign up for our VIP list here to be the first to hear updates:
Keep in touch!
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more