T minus 13 days until Christmas? In the words of Joey from Blossom...Whoa! Have you done your shopping? In case you’re in search of ideas for the lady on your list, I’m sharing my Christmas wishlist today…
Huge disclaimer: I need none of this. I’m lucky beyond belief to have my loved ones happy and healthy. Not to mention I got my greatest gift of all early this year. These are simply things I came across when shopping for others that made me drool. Okay, I confess, if there’s one thing I would really, really like, it’s a nameplate necklace with Odee’s name. That she will surely try to chew on… #puppymomlife #sentimentalfool
10 Things On My Christmas Wishlist
- Cheeky Hat – You know I love a good hat, so when I saw this darling one I nearly flipped my lid.
- Hydrating Face Mist – It’s so hard to find natural ingredients without icky chemicals, gluten, etc. I’d love to try this buzzed about line for these dry winter days. Bonus: The bottle is SO pretty.
- Nameplate Necklace: I would LOVE a necklace with Odee’s name on it (#proudmama) and this font is delightful.
- Bow Earrings: I love statement earrings and these couldn’t be more charming.
- Avedon: Next to Slim Aarons (and this guy), Avedon is my favorite photographer. I’d love this gorgeous coffee table book of his work.
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller: These facial rollers are all the rage and I’m so curious to try one. Bonus: It will look so pretty hanging out on my beauty bar cart.
- Bow Ring: I love a good cocktail ring and this one couldn’t be sweeter.
- Pink Cardigan: I love anything cocoony and this pink cardigan looks dreamy to cozy up in.
- Likes by Andy Spade: You know I love anything and everything by Andy Spade. This book is at the top of my wishlist. (Okay, here it’s literally almost at the bottom, but I swear it’s at the top.)
- Scalloped Bag: I’ve been dreaming of a Mansur Gavriel bag and am glad I held off so far because this scalloped shape is perfect, don’t you think?
Have any favorites? What’s topping YOUR wishlist this year?
p.p.s. Do you need any other gift ideas? Perhaps for guys? Let me know and I’ll try to whip some up! Fred Baby’s birthday is tomorrow, so after that I can share more ideas (don’t want to ruin any surprises before then).
p.p.p.s. Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate!
Sign up for our VIP list here to be the first to hear updates:
Keep in touch!
Discover cute house dresses such as this pink striped shirt dress by The Sleep Shirt that doubles as a cover-up and pajamas!read more
Join me on a simple wellness challenge: Tell me one good thing. In an effort to focus on the positive, let's rewire our brains for good!read more
Looking for trendy Fourth of July outfits? Check out a roundup of 7 trendy Fourth of July outfits so you can don your red, white and blue outfits in style!read more
Looking for easy summer outfit ideas? Try a graphic tee + an A-line midi skirt in gingham or rainbow!read more
Discover the cutest gingham jumpsuit for summer. See the perfect blue and white jumpsuits, which would make a great Fourth of July outfit!read more