T minus 13 days until Christmas? In the words of Joey from Blossom...Whoa! Have you done your shopping? In case you’re in search of ideas for the lady on your list, I’m sharing my Christmas wishlist today…
Huge disclaimer: I need none of this. I’m lucky beyond belief to have my loved ones happy and healthy. Not to mention I got my greatest gift of all early this year. These are simply things I came across when shopping for others that made me drool. Okay, I confess, if there’s one thing I would really, really like, it’s a nameplate necklace with Odee’s name. That she will surely try to chew on… #puppymomlife #sentimentalfool
10 Things On My Christmas Wishlist
- Cheeky Hat – You know I love a good hat, so when I saw this darling one I nearly flipped my lid.
- Hydrating Face Mist – It’s so hard to find natural ingredients without icky chemicals, gluten, etc. I’d love to try this buzzed about line for these dry winter days. Bonus: The bottle is SO pretty.
- Nameplate Necklace: I would LOVE a necklace with Odee’s name on it (#proudmama) and this font is delightful.
- Bow Earrings: I love statement earrings and these couldn’t be more charming.
- Avedon: Next to Slim Aarons (and this guy), Avedon is my favorite photographer. I’d love this gorgeous coffee table book of his work.
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller: These facial rollers are all the rage and I’m so curious to try one. Bonus: It will look so pretty hanging out on my beauty bar cart.
- Bow Ring: I love a good cocktail ring and this one couldn’t be sweeter.
- Pink Cardigan: I love anything cocoony and this pink cardigan looks dreamy to cozy up in.
- Likes by Andy Spade: You know I love anything and everything by Andy Spade. This book is at the top of my wishlist. (Okay, here it’s literally almost at the bottom, but I swear it’s at the top.)
- Scalloped Bag: I’ve been dreaming of a Mansur Gavriel bag and am glad I held off so far because this scalloped shape is perfect, don’t you think?
Have any favorites? What’s topping YOUR wishlist this year?
p.p.s. Do you need any other gift ideas? Perhaps for guys? Let me know and I’ll try to whip some up! Fred Baby’s birthday is tomorrow, so after that I can share more ideas (don’t want to ruin any surprises before then).
p.p.p.s. Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate!
Sign up for our VIP list here to be the first to hear updates:
Keep in touch!
The Frances Valentine Friends & Family 25% Off Sale is underway! Wondering what to get? Here are the best finds from the sale!read more
Looking for the cutest Halloween costumes for dogs and cats? I rounded up the 50 cutest costumes for fur babies this Halloween 2021!read more
Wondering how to get Meg Ryan's character Kathleen Kelly's style from You've Got Mail? Here's hot to get the look today!read more
Looking for pretty fall tops this autumn 2021? Here are 25 tops I'm loving, with grandmillenial details like prairie collars and ruffles that you can just toss on with jeans and go!read more
Looking for the best podcasts to listen to while you work or drive? Here are nine podcasts I love listening to while I work!read more