Lauren Conrad’s appearance on Chelsea Lately last night led me to Topshop in search of the heels she was wearing. Alas, those darling puppies are no longer available, but there is a silver lining. In my NyQuil-induced haze I found a ton of quirky-cute shoes that my AmEx is finding hard to resist (sorry Hubs, but look at it this way: It’s cheaper than a visit to the doctor!). Here, my delectable faves.
1. Joelle Leopard-Print Peep Toes – Leopard + kitten heels = meeoow.
2. Winston Navy Spot Stripe Espadrille Wedges – Polka dots + stripes = !!!
3. Artwork Off-White Crochet Lace-Up Ankle Boots – I’m palpitating over here.
4. Jeeves Tan Lace-Up Heeled Brogues – For your Annie Hall moments.
5. Velma Pink Watermelon Print Espadrilles – Good on ya, and good for ya.
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more
I rounded up my favorite pink sheets, from linen pink sheets to pink cotton hotel sheets. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite?read more
Discover where to find pink patio umbrellas on sale. Plus, get Slim Aarons framed photography art prints on sale!read more
Sharing my thoughts on Kelly Wearstler's MasterClass, three drug-free pain solutions and the most heartwarming show I've seen in ages.read more
Have you ever heard of or taken The Proust Questionnaire? Take this fun personality test to discover more insights about yourself!read more