Lauren Conrad’s appearance on Chelsea Lately last night led me to Topshop in search of the heels she was wearing. Alas, those darling puppies are no longer available, but there is a silver lining. In my NyQuil-induced haze I found a ton of quirky-cute shoes that my AmEx is finding hard to resist (sorry Hubs, but look at it this way: It’s cheaper than a visit to the doctor!). Here, my delectable faves.
1. Joelle Leopard-Print Peep Toes – Leopard + kitten heels = meeoow.
2. Winston Navy Spot Stripe Espadrille Wedges – Polka dots + stripes = !!!
3. Artwork Off-White Crochet Lace-Up Ankle Boots – I’m palpitating over here.
4. Jeeves Tan Lace-Up Heeled Brogues – For your Annie Hall moments.
5. Velma Pink Watermelon Print Espadrilles – Good on ya, and good for ya.
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more