Lauren Conrad’s appearance on Chelsea Lately last night led me to Topshop in search of the heels she was wearing. Alas, those darling puppies are no longer available, but there is a silver lining. In my NyQuil-induced haze I found a ton of quirky-cute shoes that my AmEx is finding hard to resist (sorry Hubs, but look at it this way: It’s cheaper than a visit to the doctor!). Here, my delectable faves.
1. Joelle Leopard-Print Peep Toes – Leopard + kitten heels = meeoow.
2. Winston Navy Spot Stripe Espadrille Wedges – Polka dots + stripes = !!!
3. Artwork Off-White Crochet Lace-Up Ankle Boots – I’m palpitating over here.
4. Jeeves Tan Lace-Up Heeled Brogues – For your Annie Hall moments.
5. Velma Pink Watermelon Print Espadrilles – Good on ya, and good for ya.
See five tips on how to decorate a hallway + our hallway makeover!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
Here are best Christmas Ornaments of 2020, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I get asked where you can find caftans all the time, so I’m extra excited to share with you my favorite new source: Teggy French kaftans!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more