Lauren Conrad’s appearance on Chelsea Lately last night led me to Topshop in search of the heels she was wearing. Alas, those darling puppies are no longer available, but there is a silver lining. In my NyQuil-induced haze I found a ton of quirky-cute shoes that my AmEx is finding hard to resist (sorry Hubs, but look at it this way: It’s cheaper than a visit to the doctor!). Here, my delectable faves.
1. Joelle Leopard-Print Peep Toes – Leopard + kitten heels = meeoow.
2. Winston Navy Spot Stripe Espadrille Wedges – Polka dots + stripes = !!!
3. Artwork Off-White Crochet Lace-Up Ankle Boots – I’m palpitating over here.
4. Jeeves Tan Lace-Up Heeled Brogues – For your Annie Hall moments.
5. Velma Pink Watermelon Print Espadrilles – Good on ya, and good for ya.
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more