Lauren Conrad’s appearance on Chelsea Lately last night led me to Topshop in search of the heels she was wearing. Alas, those darling puppies are no longer available, but there is a silver lining. In my NyQuil-induced haze I found a ton of quirky-cute shoes that my AmEx is finding hard to resist (sorry Hubs, but look at it this way: It’s cheaper than a visit to the doctor!). Here, my delectable faves.
1. Joelle Leopard-Print Peep Toes – Leopard + kitten heels = meeoow.
2. Winston Navy Spot Stripe Espadrille Wedges – Polka dots + stripes = !!!
3. Artwork Off-White Crochet Lace-Up Ankle Boots – I’m palpitating over here.
4. Jeeves Tan Lace-Up Heeled Brogues – For your Annie Hall moments.
5. Velma Pink Watermelon Print Espadrilles – Good on ya, and good for ya.
Let’s start a Kindness Chain! Plus, pics from a private concert with OneRepublic & Enterprise at Pappy & Harriet’s celebrating kindness…read more
While there are many things I'm excited about, designing Coco's nursery is at the top of the list. Sharing my moodboard and inspiration for baby girl's nursery...read more
When I wrote about our upcoming mini-move to Austin, I alluded to some additional even more exciting news… I’m SO thrilled to share with you…finally: We’re having a…read more
Happy Friday, friends! What are you up to this weekend? Our plans + photos from a fun place to see in Joshua Tree -- Monument House.read more
Our move has me thinking what to wear in Austin. Which got me to thinking about some of my favorite Texas-based bloggers to follow who have great style. See 11 Top Texas Bloggers with great style!read more