By now, you likely know my recipe style: quick, easy and packs a punch. Which is why this Peach & Burrata Bruschetta is my new favorite. (If you’re not yet familiar with burrata, it’s kind of like buffalo mozzarella but softer and even better.) Not only does it take no time (five minutes), it’s like summer in a bite. It also makes a great little appetizer for a cocktail party, dinner for two or a girl’s night in, and pairs especially well with bubbly. I’ll be making this for a girl’s night of cocktails and manis with Sydne next week. And, since many of you asked for the recipe after I posted this picture on Instagram recently, I couldn’t resist sharing.
Read on for the recipe for Peach & Burrata Bruschetta…
Peach & Burrata Bruschetta:
– Cut a French baguette into approx. 1/2″ slices (I used half a baguette for two people, which made 10-12 pieces) and place on a baking tray lined with foil. Drizzle sliced bread with olive oil.
– Cut 1 or 2 peaches into thin slices (1 peach makes enough for 10-12 toasts) and place on a baking tray lined with foil.
– Broil bread until toasted and peaches until softened for about 5 minutes (keep your eye on them; broiler’s work quickly!).
– Cut burrata (the center is watery and it’s best to get a bit of the center and a bit of the outside into each bite so I cut it like a pie to make little triangle pieces).
– Assemble bruschetta: Top toasts with a few slices of peaches, then a scoop of burrata, then top with one more peach slice and sprinkle with sea salt.
[Photo by KellyGolightly]
Looking for the best podcasts to listen to while you work or drive? Here are nine podcasts I love listening to while I work!read more
Looking for something good to watch? I've rounded up the 10 Best TV Shows to Watch right now, including Ted Lesso, Only Murders and more!read more
See how to style a white dress for the summer to fall transition!read more
Come stroll with me as we explore playground to Old Hollywood stars, The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for pink and green home decor? Or pink and green fashion finds? Sharing my favorites, including Lettuce Ware reproductions!read more