By now, you likely know my recipe style: quick, easy and packs a punch. Which is why this Peach & Burrata Bruschetta is my new favorite. (If you’re not yet familiar with burrata, it’s kind of like buffalo mozzarella but softer and even better.) Not only does it take no time (five minutes), it’s like summer in a bite. It also makes a great little appetizer for a cocktail party, dinner for two or a girl’s night in, and pairs especially well with bubbly. I’ll be making this for a girl’s night of cocktails and manis with Sydne next week. And, since many of you asked for the recipe after I posted this picture on Instagram recently, I couldn’t resist sharing.
Read on for the recipe for Peach & Burrata Bruschetta…
Peach & Burrata Bruschetta:
– Cut a French baguette into approx. 1/2″ slices (I used half a baguette for two people, which made 10-12 pieces) and place on a baking tray lined with foil. Drizzle sliced bread with olive oil.
– Cut 1 or 2 peaches into thin slices (1 peach makes enough for 10-12 toasts) and place on a baking tray lined with foil.
– Broil bread until toasted and peaches until softened for about 5 minutes (keep your eye on them; broiler’s work quickly!).
– Cut burrata (the center is watery and it’s best to get a bit of the center and a bit of the outside into each bite so I cut it like a pie to make little triangle pieces).
– Assemble bruschetta: Top toasts with a few slices of peaches, then a scoop of burrata, then top with one more peach slice and sprinkle with sea salt.
[Photo by KellyGolightly]
How to wear a pink sequin skirt & rainbow cardigan. Plus, what we've been up to in Austin!read more
See photos from my sister's Swans & Palms Baby Shower! Plus, tips on how to throw a fabulous baby shower...read more
See our new colorful Palm Springs doors makeover! And why we chose the colors we did. Pssst. The color on the other side is pink!read more
Here’s the new way we’re celebrating Christmas + 60 Gifts Under $15!read more
Want a delicious, easy holiday cocktail recipe? This cranberry cocktail recipe is the best! Grab the recipe here!read more