By now, you likely know my recipe style: quick, easy and packs a punch. Which is why this Peach & Burrata Bruschetta is my new favorite. (If you’re not yet familiar with burrata, it’s kind of like buffalo mozzarella but softer and even better.) Not only does it take no time (five minutes), it’s like summer in a bite. It also makes a great little appetizer for a cocktail party, dinner for two or a girl’s night in, and pairs especially well with bubbly. I’ll be making this for a girl’s night of cocktails and manis with Sydne next week. And, since many of you asked for the recipe after I posted this picture on Instagram recently, I couldn’t resist sharing.
Read on for the recipe for Peach & Burrata Bruschetta…
Peach & Burrata Bruschetta:
– Cut a French baguette into approx. 1/2″ slices (I used half a baguette for two people, which made 10-12 pieces) and place on a baking tray lined with foil. Drizzle sliced bread with olive oil.
– Cut 1 or 2 peaches into thin slices (1 peach makes enough for 10-12 toasts) and place on a baking tray lined with foil.
– Broil bread until toasted and peaches until softened for about 5 minutes (keep your eye on them; broiler’s work quickly!).
– Cut burrata (the center is watery and it’s best to get a bit of the center and a bit of the outside into each bite so I cut it like a pie to make little triangle pieces).
– Assemble bruschetta: Top toasts with a few slices of peaches, then a scoop of burrata, then top with one more peach slice and sprinkle with sea salt.
[Photo by KellyGolightly]
Here are the best Christmas Ornaments of 2022, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I love coat season, so wanted to pop in and share some of my favorite winter coats for 2022. Several of them are on sale for Cyber Monday!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more
Looking for affordable Holiday Party Dresses? Or splurge-worthy holiday dresses? Here are 25 favorites in all price ranges!read more
See our colorful Palm Springs Christmas decor! A palm leaf wreath, pink nutcrackers, candy colored bubble gum ornaments. Midmod Christmas decorations.read more