Happy Friday, friends! What are you up to this weekend? Here’s what’s shaking on our end + 10 Fun Things, including fun shows to binge this summer + my top three movies of all time!
What We’re Up To
I’ve mentioned before that I can easily slink into Sloth Mode once I stop being social. Meaning, once I have nothing to do, I’m very good at doing nothing (re: laying on the couch and bingeing shows all day), and then I don’t feel like being social anymore. Vicious cycle. SO my plan is to NOT stop being social.
I feel like summer is already flying by and I don’t want to waste it.
The Summer of Yes
It’s the Summer of Yes and keeping things going. Sal was here Sunday through Tuesday and our friends Kim, Andre and Dolly got here yesterday, so the pool party has only continued… between work breaks that is. 😉
Tomorrow we head to Terranea to celebrate Rebecca’s birthday. I’m excited to play games by the fire pit and eat Sweet Laurel Bakery.
Have you been to Terranea? It’s our first time, so let me know if you have any recommendations.
Okay, before I head back to the pool to get my daily dose of Vitamin D, here are 10 Fun Things. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!
10 FUN THINGS
1. My friends at Packed Party sent over this Disco Ball Clutch and it’s even cuter in person. It just went on sale from $45 to $22 too!
2. The 50 best memoirs of the past 50 years. Do you have a favorite? I’m embarrassed to say I hadn’t heard of 98% of these, but I love Mindy Kaling’s memoir and Tina Fey’s. #highbrow
3. TV shows to binge this summer. Thanks to your recommendations on Instagram, I’d add POSE to this list too. It’s SO good. Also: Younger and The Bold Type.
4. Are you Sober Curious?
5. Do you also wish you could live inside the Frances Valentine lookbook? Speaking of, I have this caftan in yellow but want it in all the colors!
6. I still want this pink patio umbrella. And it’s on sale! Should I bite the bullet?
7. How to make any box into a jewelry box.
8. Is my dog manipulating me? Spoiler alert: YES!
9. Take me to Rainbow Mountain and Hutt Lagoon (the pink lake) or lose me forever.
10. What are your Top 3 Movies of All Time? Mine: Breakfast at Tiffany’s, When Harry Met Sally, You’ve Got Mail. Also: Roman Holiday and Sleepless in Seattle.
Thanks, as always, for reading xo!
Here are best Christmas Ornaments of 2020, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I get asked where you can find caftans all the time, so I’m extra excited to share with you my favorite new source: Teggy French kaftans!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more
Election stress have you plotting your escape? If you were to move to another country, where would you go and why?read more
Looking for The Royal Tenenbaums costumes? Here’s how to get a Margot Tenenbaum costume, a Richie Tenenbaum costume, Chas Tenenbaum costume.read more