Happy Friday, friends! What are you up to this weekend? Here’s what’s shaking on our end + 10 Fun Things, including fun shows to binge this summer + my top three movies of all time!
What We’re Up To
I’ve mentioned before that I can easily slink into Sloth Mode once I stop being social. Meaning, once I have nothing to do, I’m very good at doing nothing (re: laying on the couch and bingeing shows all day), and then I don’t feel like being social anymore. Vicious cycle. SO my plan is to NOT stop being social.
I feel like summer is already flying by and I don’t want to waste it.
The Summer of Yes
It’s the Summer of Yes and keeping things going. Sal was here Sunday through Tuesday and our friends Kim, Andre and Dolly got here yesterday, so the pool party has only continued… between work breaks that is. 😉
Tomorrow we head to Terranea to celebrate Rebecca’s birthday. I’m excited to play games by the fire pit and eat Sweet Laurel Bakery.
Have you been to Terranea? It’s our first time, so let me know if you have any recommendations.
Okay, before I head back to the pool to get my daily dose of Vitamin D, here are 10 Fun Things. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!
10 FUN THINGS
1. My friends at Packed Party sent over this Disco Ball Clutch and it’s even cuter in person. It just went on sale from $45 to $22 too!
2. The 50 best memoirs of the past 50 years. Do you have a favorite? I’m embarrassed to say I hadn’t heard of 98% of these, but I love Mindy Kaling’s memoir and Tina Fey’s. #highbrow
3. TV shows to binge this summer. Thanks to your recommendations on Instagram, I’d add POSE to this list too. It’s SO good. Also: Younger and The Bold Type.
4. Are you Sober Curious?
5. Do you also wish you could live inside the Frances Valentine lookbook? Speaking of, I have this caftan in yellow but want it in all the colors!
6. I still want this pink patio umbrella. And it’s on sale! Should I bite the bullet?
7. How to make any box into a jewelry box.
8. Is my dog manipulating me? Spoiler alert: YES!
9. Take me to Rainbow Mountain and Hutt Lagoon (the pink lake) or lose me forever.
10. What are your Top 3 Movies of All Time? Mine: Breakfast at Tiffany’s, When Harry Met Sally, You’ve Got Mail. Also: Roman Holiday and Sleepless in Seattle.
Thanks, as always, for reading xo!
It’s no secret I have a thing for collecting the best pool floats. And chances are, you do too! Which is why I’m excited to share the best pool floats of the year, like watermelon pool floats!Let me know your favorite pool float!read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more