Kelly Golightly is a sparkling style guide for the modern-day Audrey Hepburns of the world. Providing ideas and inspiration for living a colorful life of style and charm, Kelly Golightly covers fashion, interiors, entertaining and travel, with an emphasis on infusing glamour into the everyday.
The Golightly Girl’s glass is always full — and her bag is always packed.
about Kelly Lee
A former lifestyle editor and fashion columnist who began her career at AOL, Kelly Lee is a sought-after style expert, writer, creative director, social media influencer and tastemaker who has topped the Vanity Fair Best Dressed List and been named Rachel Zoe’s blogger crush. Kelly, whose life goal is to live in a Slim Aarons photo, splits her time between Beverly Hills and Palm Springs, the latter of which she calls the happiest place on earth. She lives and works with her “Fred Baby,” husband and photographer Fred Moser, whom with she co-created the Slim Aarons Poolside Gossip reunion photo, Poolside Reunion, which was featured in The New York Times.
Kelly Lee is available for interviews, TV segments, writing and consulting opportunities.
Please contact her directly at email@example.com.
“Until technology advances to bring us the time machine, it’s safe to say that I won’t find any better proof of embracing the grace and style of Old Hollywood than Kelly Lee. Her passion for bright interiors is matched only by a flair for all things old-school glamour.
— Nate Berkus
“Like she just stepped out of a modern day Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Kelly — who blogs under the name Kelly Golightly, but of course! — is every bit the charming lady and spitting image of Ms. Hepburn herself!”
— Rachel Zoe’s The Zoe Report
“If Palm Springs were to crown an ambassador to chic desert style, Ms. Golightly would be queen. Her glamorously polished posts are a slice of pure Old Hollywood jet set.”
— Southbay Magazine
also featured in
- – The Zoe Report
- – VanityFair.com
- – The Martha Stewart Show
- – Lucky
- – California Home & Design
- – Investor’s Business Daily
- – The Hollywood Reporter
- – MarthaStewart.com
- – WWD
- – Domaine Home
- – Pop Sugar
- – Darling Magazine
- – The Glitter Guide
- – Rue
- – LA Times
- – Elle.com
- – Good Day New York
- – Huffington Post
- – RedFin
appearances & accolades
- – Guest fashion expert on The Martha Stewart Show
- – Vanity Fair’s International Best Dressed List Editor’s Pick twice
- – Guest fashion expert on Close Up & Personal with Michelle Phan/FAWN network
- – Co-host of Directives West FirstLA fashion show at LA Fashion Week
- – LEGENDS of La Cienega Design Quarter blog ambassador
- – Palm Springs Modernism Week social media ambassador
- – Skinnygirl Cocktails Insider // Resident Fashion & Entertaining Expert
- – Named IFB’s “Top Instagram Account You Should Be Following”
- – Named “Best of the Blogs” by Martha Stewart editors