Since we spend something like one third of our lives in bed, it might be time to invest a bit more in the boudoir. Here, five chic bedroom picks I’ve been dreaming about.
1. Kate Spade New York Piedmont Park Bedding – Chic + romantic = a perfect night’s rest.
2. Fifi Chachnil La Serenite Playsuit – So French. So fabulous.
3. Petek Design Spooning Print – A sweet reminder of the best way to sleep.
4. Only Hearts Livy Set – Beats my normal oversized Tshirt and skivvies ensemble.
5. Illume Boulangerie Jar – Why not indulge all of your senses?
The Frances Valentine Friends & Family 25% Off Sale is underway! Wondering what to get? Here are the best finds from the sale!read more
Looking for the cutest Halloween costumes for dogs and cats? I rounded up the 50 cutest costumes for fur babies this Halloween 2021!read more
Wondering how to get Meg Ryan's character Kathleen Kelly's style from You've Got Mail? Here's hot to get the look today!read more
Looking for pretty fall tops this autumn 2021? Here are 25 tops I'm loving, with grandmillenial details like prairie collars and ruffles that you can just toss on with jeans and go!read more
Looking for the best podcasts to listen to while you work or drive? Here are nine podcasts I love listening to while I work!read more