Father’s Day is right around the corner (on June 19th to be exact). Are you wondering what to give Pops? We’ve got a few ideas…
1. Speak-er Speakers – Is there anything better than the sound of music?
2. iPhone Photo Printer – Because a sentimental gadget is a win-win.
3. Claudio Colucci Carafe Un Verre – Like a magic trick for wine-lovers.
4. LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House – For your mid-century modernist.
5. LEGO Architecture Fallingwater – Because iconic architecture is right up his alley.
1. Packable Panama Hat – For his adventures at home and abroad.
2. The Faceless Watch – Because he’s just so Bond, James Bond.
3. Brodmann Blade Ping Pong Set – For those times he feels like putting the paddle to the maddle.
4. Menu Winebreather Decanter – So he can mesmerize his wine snob friends.
5. ZAGGmate iPad Case & Keyboard – So he can type his crazy emails to you much more efficiently.
I’m sharing my Top 10 sale picks from the Shopbop Fall Event Sale, including items I currently own and ones I want!read more
Here's why I actually LIKE my new thighs. Plus, the first time I almost died (kind of) and the second time I almost died.read more
See the new Hester Bly resortwear collection, inspired by Bora Bora. Think blush pink caftans, palm print dresses and more!read more
Let’s talk clean beauty favorites! Here are my top clean makeup & beauty products, like Saie Super Glowy Gel & Biossance Squalane Moisturizer.read more
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more