Father’s Day is right around the corner (on June 19th to be exact). Are you wondering what to give Pops? We’ve got a few ideas…
1. Speak-er Speakers – Is there anything better than the sound of music?
2. iPhone Photo Printer – Because a sentimental gadget is a win-win.
3. Claudio Colucci Carafe Un Verre – Like a magic trick for wine-lovers.
4. LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House – For your mid-century modernist.
5. LEGO Architecture Fallingwater – Because iconic architecture is right up his alley.
1. Packable Panama Hat – For his adventures at home and abroad.
2. The Faceless Watch – Because he’s just so Bond, James Bond.
3. Brodmann Blade Ping Pong Set – For those times he feels like putting the paddle to the maddle.
4. Menu Winebreather Decanter – So he can mesmerize his wine snob friends.
5. ZAGGmate iPad Case & Keyboard – So he can type his crazy emails to you much more efficiently.
What we're up to this weekend and where we're heading, plus 10 Fun Things, including the most charming show on TV and the product that's changing my skin for the better.read more
Here are 25 colorful sweaters that have me looking forward to fall!read more
There's nothing like a knockout colorful jumpsuit to make you feel like a total fashion superhero, am I right? I've rounded up 12 jumpsuits I love below!read more
Check out part one of Fred Baby’s office makeover that we did with Troy Lighting. For more pics and details of this midcentury-modern masculine office makeover, read on!read more
Have you heard the news? It's #SilkScarfSummer! Sharing 7 ways to wear silk scarves, including as a top!read more