Father’s Day is this Sunday! Don’t get caught in a pickle without a great gift. Last week, we shared 10 cool Father’s Day gift ideas in part one of our Father’s Day Gift Guide. Here, 15 more fab ideas that we happily invite you to take all the credit for.
1. Heart Rate Pedometer Watch – Stats in one touch and no annoying chest strap.
2. Fresh Traveler – Adios ugly lunch bags, hello fresh, form and function.
3. Kindle – If he doesn’t yet have one, prepare to knock his socks off.
4. On The Rocks Set – Say buhbye to watered down whiskey.
5. Custom Photo on Canvas – Turn a favorite pic into art; watch Dad cry. A win-win.
1. Best of Bakelab Gift Set – Sweet treats he won’t ever stop raving about.
2. Extreme Golf – A guy can dream, can’t he?
3. Railing/Balcony Planter – Now Dad can indulge his green thumb anywhere.
4. The Story of a Lifetime: A Keepsake of Personal Memoirs – The best keepsake you could ever give (and receive).
1. Rifle Paper Co. Father’s Day Shirt Card – Sometimes a card is the best gift you can give.
2. JOYSTICK-IT iPad Arcade Stick – Turn his iPad into an arcade!
3. Scratch Map – Where is the world has Dad been?
4. GeekDad – Geeky Projects for Dads and Kids – For the hands-on Dad.
5. Reasons I Love Dad Collar Stays – A sweet reminder when he’s getting ready for the day.
6. iPod Nano Leather and Steel Watchband – He can listen to music and open his beer!
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more