Winter. You ignorant slu–dge. You’re not my favorite season, but you’re not gonna get me down. I’m gonna channel my inner chi (re: watch The Millionaire Matchmaker marathon), crank up my sun lamp, slather on my tanning gel and pretend you don’t exist (kind of like I do with Taylor Swift) as I look forward to spring and spring fashion. Who’s with me?
1. Vintage-inspired florals –Nicole Richie’s spring Winter Kate collection is so cute and this look is my absolute fave and perfect for LA’s laidback vibe.
2. Stunning sunnies — Speaking of vintage vibes, these Kate Spade sunglasses are the cat’s meow.
3. Scalloped shorts — I’ve been dying for a pair of scalloped shorts and these are reasonably priced and insanely cute, in both colors. The tops are perfection too.
4. Prints charming — I resolve to embrace more prints in the New Year and this adorable Kate Spade birdie bag is how I plan to start.
5. Vintage-inspired shoes — These look cute and comfy and go perfectly with those scalloped shorts and that floral top. Forward march. Is it April yet?
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more