Mother’s Day is just over a week away (Sunday, May 13th to be exact), so today let’s talk stylish and fun Mother’s Day gifts. In case you’re in need of a little inspiration, here are a few things Mom might like (okay, maybe these are just things I would like, but still, Mom might like them too!).
1. Karen Walker Patsy Sunglasses – because Mom’s no wallflower
2. Babell XL Serving Tray – because Mom’s the hostess with the mostest
3. Kate Spade Dades Valley Armadillo Coin Purse – because Mom lives in Texas (and has a great sense of humor)
4. Raven + Lily Lavender Sachets – because Mom loves all things lavender (get 15% off everything with code RLmom15% through May 13th)
5. Pastel Dipped Teaspoon Set – because Mom loves the little details
6. Dipped Spice Cellar Set – because Mom’s the best cook in the world
7. Kate Spade Travel Nail Polish Set – because Mom’s the most stylish jetsetter you know
8. Mom Cupcake Vase – because Mom makes the best cupcakes
Tune in shortly for more fun Mother’s Day gift ideas xx!
Sharing easy entertaining ideas for beautiful gatherings! Plus, how to co-own a second home with Pacaso!read more
Discover where to find pink nutcrackers, including life-size giant pink nutcrackers. Plus, pink nutcrackers for under $30!read more
The Frances Valentine Friends & Family 25% Off Sale is underway! Wondering what to get? Here are the best finds from the sale!read more
Looking for the cutest Halloween costumes for dogs and cats? I rounded up the 50 cutest costumes for fur babies this Halloween 2021!read more
Wondering how to get Meg Ryan's character Kathleen Kelly's style from You've Got Mail? Here's hot to get the look today!read more