Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? We have a groomer coming to the house today to give Odee her first real haircut. I’m having all the mama feels about it. I love her shaggy ‘do, but it’s already in the 90s here in Palm Springs and I don’t want her to be uncomfortable. A few more things…
2. We have a hummingbird nest again! Actually, it’s the same one as last year and we’re hoping the eggs hatch so we have lil baby hummingbirds.
3. So many new shows on TV! A few faves: Roseanne, The Last OG, Splitting Up Together, Alex, Inc. Have you seen them? Anything else you’re watching and loving?
4. Not new, but I also just started bingeing The Girlfriend’s Guide To Divorce on Netflix. And no Mom, I’m not getting any ideas. 😉
5. I’ve also been bingeing Dax Shepard’s new podcast Armchair Expert. Have you had a listen?
8. Speaking of lemons, these earrings remind me of Capri!
9. Banana leaf plates? Yes please!
10. And this platter while you’re at it.
Okay, I need to go get ready! We’re taking our monthly photos before the groomer gets here. I can’t believe my baby will be 8 months old on April 10th! Sniff, sniff.
Have a wonderful weekend xo!
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more