Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? We have a groomer coming to the house today to give Odee her first real haircut. I’m having all the mama feels about it. I love her shaggy ‘do, but it’s already in the 90s here in Palm Springs and I don’t want her to be uncomfortable. A few more things…
2. We have a hummingbird nest again! Actually, it’s the same one as last year and we’re hoping the eggs hatch so we have lil baby hummingbirds.
3. So many new shows on TV! A few faves: Roseanne, The Last OG, Splitting Up Together, Alex, Inc. Have you seen them? Anything else you’re watching and loving?
4. Not new, but I also just started bingeing The Girlfriend’s Guide To Divorce on Netflix. And no Mom, I’m not getting any ideas. 😉
5. I’ve also been bingeing Dax Shepard’s new podcast Armchair Expert. Have you had a listen?
8. Speaking of lemons, these earrings remind me of Capri!
9. Banana leaf plates? Yes please!
10. And this platter while you’re at it.
Okay, I need to go get ready! We’re taking our monthly photos before the groomer gets here. I can’t believe my baby will be 8 months old on April 10th! Sniff, sniff.
Have a wonderful weekend xo!
Have you heard of the Barbiecore trend? It's essentially wearing pink head to toe. Here are 50+ pink pieces to shop the trend!read more
OMG, this striped caftan and cabana bag are on sale and so are AYR striped shirts! Adds to cart immediately...read more
Lamps & lighting I'm loving this fall 2022, including rattan lamps and Kelly Wearstler's iconic lamps and lighting.read more
A round up of pretty, stylish, playful home decor finds that I'm eyeing for Fall 2022. Plus, a You're Doing Great Bitch art print I'm loving!read more
Wondering what to wear when it's super hot? Breezy summer dresses like this one by Print Fresh x Pencil + Paper Co!read more