Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? We have a groomer coming to the house today to give Odee her first real haircut. I’m having all the mama feels about it. I love her shaggy ‘do, but it’s already in the 90s here in Palm Springs and I don’t want her to be uncomfortable. A few more things…
2. We have a hummingbird nest again! Actually, it’s the same one as last year and we’re hoping the eggs hatch so we have lil baby hummingbirds.
3. So many new shows on TV! A few faves: Roseanne, The Last OG, Splitting Up Together, Alex, Inc. Have you seen them? Anything else you’re watching and loving?
4. Not new, but I also just started bingeing The Girlfriend’s Guide To Divorce on Netflix. And no Mom, I’m not getting any ideas. 😉
5. I’ve also been bingeing Dax Shepard’s new podcast Armchair Expert. Have you had a listen?
8. Speaking of lemons, these earrings remind me of Capri!
9. Banana leaf plates? Yes please!
10. And this platter while you’re at it.
Okay, I need to go get ready! We’re taking our monthly photos before the groomer gets here. I can’t believe my baby will be 8 months old on April 10th! Sniff, sniff.
Have a wonderful weekend xo!
You're invited to Prom Around the World, a virtual prom hosted by Kelly Golightly on Instagram LIVEread more
How and to get groceries delivered at home + wine, alcohol, prescriptions + more!read more
Are you still getting dressed during these weird Corona Virus times of self-quarantining and social distancing? May I present a case for getting all dressed up with nowhere to go. Plus, introducing some cute new spring accessories by small businesses like this banana leaf clutch!read more
Need charming movies and TV shows to watch at home while you self-quarantine and practice social distancing? Here are 50 charming things to watch!read more
See photos of baby Chloe's Lemon & Swan-Themed Nursery! Plus, see where to get a swan rocker and swan wall decals.read more