Clearly I’m inspired by Palm Springs and eras past and my decorating style is best described as vintage-modern. So today I’d like to share 10 genius vintage-modern Christmas decorating ideas I’ve come across that have knocked my socks off, plus a few favorites from Christmases past that I’ve had fun creating. Enjoy!
1. A Palm Springs Gingerbread House by Laura Gummerman for A Beautiful Mess (my head nearly exploded!)
2. How darling is this DIY Christmas tree wall hanging by Hank & Hunt?
3. Adorable DIY giant ornament balloons by Kelly at Studio DIY!
4. Glam-tails courtesy of paper straws + a fancy brooch and the mad mind of Mrs. Lilien!
5. Joy knocked it out of the park with this DIY pineapple gift wrap for odd-shaped objects.
6. The perfect DIY Christmas tree for small spaces by Almost Makes Perfect.
7. These DIY marzipan tree cake toppers by Jordan are so sweet.
8. How charming is Cassandra’s whimsical winter wonderland tablescape?
(You can shop these trees here.)
9. The perfect Christmas tree in the desert by Sugar + Cloth!
10. This DIY honeycomb tree by Studio DIY is delightful!
Plus, a few Christmas decorating ideas from my past Christmases:
DIY candy cane walls | Kelly Golightly
Paint chip gift tags | Kelly Golightly
Macaron tower for a Glitzmas party | Kelly Golightly
How to set a dazzling holiday tabletop | Kelly Golightly for Rue Magazine
Rosemary’s baby (wreaths) — aka DIY mini rosemary wreaths 😉 | Kelly Golightly
How to host a glam cookie decorating party | Kelly Golightly
Have a favorite? I’ve pinned loads more over on my Christmas board on Pinterest. Are we following each other on Pinterest? You can follow me here (I’m @doyougolightly). Leave your Pinterest handle in the comments so I can follow you too!
SHOP THE POST:
See five tips on how to decorate a hallway + our hallway makeover!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
Here are best Christmas Ornaments of 2020, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I get asked where you can find caftans all the time, so I’m extra excited to share with you my favorite new source: Teggy French kaftans!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more