Spring is the girliest of seasons, with florals and pastels taking center stage. Add in some scallops and polka dots, and you’re ready for a ladies-only afternoon tea session. Here, my favorite femme picks for the season of bloom.
1. Polka Dot Tape – even Don Draper would agree that this tops Scotch
2. Temperley London Scalloped Dress – a girly splurge for tea time
3. High Tea Wall Hooks – a spot of whimsy for your wall
4. Cloud Cutting Board – now that’s sunshine on a cloudy day
5. Rosie Sunglasses – the only way to see the world
p.s. Wanna win $500? Judge me!
Have you heard of the Barbiecore trend? It's essentially wearing pink head to toe. Here are 50+ pink pieces to shop the trend!read more
OMG, this striped caftan and cabana bag are on sale and so are AYR striped shirts! Adds to cart immediately...read more
Lamps & lighting I'm loving this fall 2022, including rattan lamps and Kelly Wearstler's iconic lamps and lighting.read more
A round up of pretty, stylish, playful home decor finds that I'm eyeing for Fall 2022. Plus, a You're Doing Great Bitch art print I'm loving!read more
Wondering what to wear when it's super hot? Breezy summer dresses like this one by Print Fresh x Pencil + Paper Co!read more