Spring is the girliest of seasons, with florals and pastels taking center stage. Add in some scallops and polka dots, and you’re ready for a ladies-only afternoon tea session. Here, my favorite femme picks for the season of bloom.
1. Polka Dot Tape – even Don Draper would agree that this tops Scotch
2. Temperley London Scalloped Dress – a girly splurge for tea time
3. High Tea Wall Hooks – a spot of whimsy for your wall
4. Cloud Cutting Board – now that’s sunshine on a cloudy day
5. Rosie Sunglasses – the only way to see the world
p.s. Wanna win $500? Judge me!
There's nothing like a knockout colorful jumpsuit to make you feel like a total fashion superhero, am I right? I've rounded up 12 jumpsuits I love below!read more
Check out part one of Fred Baby’s office makeover that we did with Troy Lighting. For more pics and details of this midcentury-modern masculine office makeover, read on!read more
Have you heard the news? It's #SilkScarfSummer! Sharing 7 ways to wear silk scarves, including as a top!read more
Why, hello there! Kelly Golightly has gone under the knife... Are you ready for the BIG REVEAL? Check out her new face and see what's new and improved. Happy gawking!read more
I adored this pink dress the minute I laid eyes on it and ordered it lickety split. Here’s where you can still get it, plus a few nearly identical frocks by the same brand for less! Plus, pics of the fun details on this dress prancing about Palm Springs!read more