Spring is the girliest of seasons, with florals and pastels taking center stage. Add in some scallops and polka dots, and you’re ready for a ladies-only afternoon tea session. Here, my favorite femme picks for the season of bloom.
1. Polka Dot Tape – even Don Draper would agree that this tops Scotch
2. Temperley London Scalloped Dress – a girly splurge for tea time
3. High Tea Wall Hooks – a spot of whimsy for your wall
4. Cloud Cutting Board – now that’s sunshine on a cloudy day
5. Rosie Sunglasses – the only way to see the world
p.s. Wanna win $500? Judge me!
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more