Spring is the girliest of seasons, with florals and pastels taking center stage. Add in some scallops and polka dots, and you’re ready for a ladies-only afternoon tea session. Here, my favorite femme picks for the season of bloom.
1. Polka Dot Tape – even Don Draper would agree that this tops Scotch
2. Temperley London Scalloped Dress – a girly splurge for tea time
3. High Tea Wall Hooks – a spot of whimsy for your wall
4. Cloud Cutting Board – now that’s sunshine on a cloudy day
5. Rosie Sunglasses – the only way to see the world
p.s. Wanna win $500? Judge me!
Visiting Palm Springs in February or March and wondering what to wear? Here's the answer & why February and March are primo caftan season.read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
An edit of my favorite pink and red dresses for Valentine's Day. Pink bow dresses, red caftans, frilly, flirty frocks, oh my! Tell me your favorite!read more
If you'd like to see photos of our colorful Christmas decorations, check them out here!read more
What's your word for the year? Do you choose a word for the year? If so, I'd love to hear yours and why you chose it. Here's mine & why I chose it.read more