How are you doing? While this time has been heavy, there have been some wonderful things too – the hope I feel for a better future being at the top. Another? Discovering so many Black designers and Black-owned shops that weren’t on my radar before (which is 100% on me). I’m thrilled to share 29 colorful, glamorous fashion finds today from Black designers & shops, including caftans, easy dresses, swimsuits, robes, jewelry and shoes, that all evoke Palm Springs glamour. Enjoy xo!
1. Nutmeg Caribbean Mint Robe: Fe Noel | 2. Nutmeg Beige Robe: Fe Noel | 3. Nutmeg Swimsuit: Fe Noel | 4. Two Tone Swimsuit: Fe Noel | 5. Mint Nutmeg Swimsuit Fe Noel | 6. Lola Nageur One Piece: lemlem | 7. Pink Eskedar Head Wrap: lemlem | 8. Rekik Long Sleeve Caftan: lemlem | 9. Gold Doro Hair Scrunchie: lemlem | 10. Evolve One Piece Swimsuit: Jade Swim | 11. Nefasi Belted Mini Dress: lemlem | 12. Semira Sky Nageur One Piece: lemlem
Colorful, Glamorous Fashion Finds by Black Designers & Black-Owned Shops You’ll Love
I’m sure you’re be as obsessed as I am and hope you’ll click through to discover your favorites on the designer’s/shop’s pages. While there are many ways to help with the fight against racial injustice, sharing Black-owned businesses and entrepreneurs is one I’m personally passionate about and makes sense to share with you, my fellow fashion- and design-loving readers. Spending money with these brands helps to support and empower. Enjoy + there will be much more to come xo!
13. “Leilani” Yellow Tropical One Shoulder Draped Dress: FKSP
14. “Azalea” Yellow Tropical Skirt: FKSP (only $92!)
15. Triple Arc Earrings: Chalk Jewellery
16. Sahara Pompon Boot: Brother Vellies
17. Tanaka One Piece Swimsuit: Andrea Iyamah (absolutely obsessed!)
18. Naya Yellow Robe: Andrea Iyamah (matching pants here!)
19. Kari Orange High Waist Bikini: Andrea Iyamah
20. Bowery Palms Pump in Yoko: Brother Vellies
21. Arched Earrings: Chalk Jewellery
22. Ilamoya Mule Sandal: Shekudo
23. Marabou Lamu Sandals: Brother Vellies
24. Rose Gold Clutch: F&W Style
25. Eshe Plunge Neck Dress: lemlem
26. Pink Lady Gwen Bag: Emma Charles
27. Bike Shoe in Gold: Brother Vellies
28. The Lolo Sandal: Shekudo
29. Metropolitan Earrings: Completed Works
Do you have a favorite piece or designer?
I’m obsessed with this robe by Fe Noel and this robe by Andrea Iyamah.
MORE FAVES FROM THE ABOVE DESIGNERS
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more