How are you doing? While this time has been heavy, there have been some wonderful things too – the hope I feel for a better future being at the top. Another? Discovering so many Black designers and Black-owned shops that weren’t on my radar before (which is 100% on me). I’m thrilled to share 29 colorful, glamorous fashion finds today from Black designers & shops, including caftans, easy dresses, swimsuits, robes, jewelry and shoes, that all evoke Palm Springs glamour. Enjoy xo!
1. Nutmeg Caribbean Mint Robe: Fe Noel | 2. Nutmeg Beige Robe: Fe Noel | 3. Nutmeg Swimsuit: Fe Noel | 4. Two Tone Swimsuit: Fe Noel | 5. Mint Nutmeg Swimsuit Fe Noel | 6. Lola Nageur One Piece: lemlem | 7. Pink Eskedar Head Wrap: lemlem | 8. Rekik Long Sleeve Caftan: lemlem | 9. Gold Doro Hair Scrunchie: lemlem | 10. Evolve One Piece Swimsuit: Jade Swim | 11. Nefasi Belted Mini Dress: lemlem | 12. Semira Sky Nageur One Piece: lemlem
Colorful, Glamorous Fashion Finds by Black Designers & Black-Owned Shops You’ll Love
I’m sure you’re be as obsessed as I am and hope you’ll click through to discover your favorites on the designer’s/shop’s pages. While there are many ways to help with the fight against racial injustice, sharing Black-owned businesses and entrepreneurs is one I’m personally passionate about and makes sense to share with you, my fellow fashion- and design-loving readers. Spending money with these brands helps to support and empower. Enjoy + there will be much more to come xo!
13. “Leilani” Yellow Tropical One Shoulder Draped Dress: FKSP
14. “Azalea” Yellow Tropical Skirt: FKSP (only $92!)
15. Triple Arc Earrings: Chalk Jewellery
16. Sahara Pompon Boot: Brother Vellies
17. Tanaka One Piece Swimsuit: Andrea Iyamah (absolutely obsessed!)
18. Naya Yellow Robe: Andrea Iyamah (matching pants here!)
19. Kari Orange High Waist Bikini: Andrea Iyamah
20. Bowery Palms Pump in Yoko: Brother Vellies
21. Arched Earrings: Chalk Jewellery
22. Ilamoya Mule Sandal: Shekudo
23. Marabou Lamu Sandals: Brother Vellies
24. Rose Gold Clutch: F&W Style
25. Eshe Plunge Neck Dress: lemlem
26. Pink Lady Gwen Bag: Emma Charles
27. Bike Shoe in Gold: Brother Vellies
28. The Lolo Sandal: Shekudo
29. Metropolitan Earrings: Completed Works
Do you have a favorite piece or designer?
I’m obsessed with this robe by Fe Noel and this robe by Andrea Iyamah.
MORE FAVES FROM THE ABOVE DESIGNERS
The Frances Valentine Friends & Family 25% Off Sale is underway! Wondering what to get? Here are the best finds from the sale!read more
Looking for the cutest Halloween costumes for dogs and cats? I rounded up the 50 cutest costumes for fur babies this Halloween 2021!read more
Wondering how to get Meg Ryan's character Kathleen Kelly's style from You've Got Mail? Here's hot to get the look today!read more
Looking for pretty fall tops this autumn 2021? Here are 25 tops I'm loving, with grandmillenial details like prairie collars and ruffles that you can just toss on with jeans and go!read more
Looking for the best podcasts to listen to while you work or drive? Here are nine podcasts I love listening to while I work!read more