How are you doing? While this time has been heavy, there have been some wonderful things too – the hope I feel for a better future being at the top. Another? Discovering so many Black designers and Black-owned shops that weren’t on my radar before (which is 100% on me). I’m thrilled to share 29 colorful, glamorous fashion finds today from Black designers & shops, including caftans, easy dresses, swimsuits, robes, jewelry and shoes, that all evoke Palm Springs glamour. Enjoy xo!
1. Nutmeg Caribbean Mint Robe: Fe Noel | 2. Nutmeg Beige Robe: Fe Noel | 3. Nutmeg Swimsuit: Fe Noel | 4. Two Tone Swimsuit: Fe Noel | 5. Mint Nutmeg Swimsuit Fe Noel | 6. Lola Nageur One Piece: lemlem | 7. Pink Eskedar Head Wrap: lemlem | 8. Rekik Long Sleeve Caftan: lemlem | 9. Gold Doro Hair Scrunchie: lemlem | 10. Evolve One Piece Swimsuit: Jade Swim | 11. Nefasi Belted Mini Dress: lemlem | 12. Semira Sky Nageur One Piece: lemlem
Colorful, Glamorous Fashion Finds by Black Designers & Black-Owned Shops You’ll Love
I’m sure you’re be as obsessed as I am and hope you’ll click through to discover your favorites on the designer’s/shop’s pages. While there are many ways to help with the fight against racial injustice, sharing Black-owned businesses and entrepreneurs is one I’m personally passionate about and makes sense to share with you, my fellow fashion- and design-loving readers. Spending money with these brands helps to support and empower. Enjoy + there will be much more to come xo!
13. “Leilani” Yellow Tropical One Shoulder Draped Dress: FKSP
14. “Azalea” Yellow Tropical Skirt: FKSP (only $92!)
15. Triple Arc Earrings: Chalk Jewellery
16. Sahara Pompon Boot: Brother Vellies
17. Tanaka One Piece Swimsuit: Andrea Iyamah (absolutely obsessed!)
18. Naya Yellow Robe: Andrea Iyamah (matching pants here!)
19. Kari Orange High Waist Bikini: Andrea Iyamah
20. Bowery Palms Pump in Yoko: Brother Vellies
21. Arched Earrings: Chalk Jewellery
22. Ilamoya Mule Sandal: Shekudo
23. Marabou Lamu Sandals: Brother Vellies
24. Rose Gold Clutch: F&W Style
25. Eshe Plunge Neck Dress: lemlem
26. Pink Lady Gwen Bag: Emma Charles
27. Bike Shoe in Gold: Brother Vellies
28. The Lolo Sandal: Shekudo
29. Metropolitan Earrings: Completed Works
Do you have a favorite piece or designer?
I’m obsessed with this robe by Fe Noel and this robe by Andrea Iyamah.
MORE FAVES FROM THE ABOVE DESIGNERS
Sharing Friday Favorites, including the cutest dog sweater ever, caftans under $100, and the new Iris Apfel rug I'm buying!read more
Looking for pool coverups and tunics for chic, easy days at the pool or beach? I've rounded up my favorites for vacation and everyday!read more
Looking for cute, stylish Easter Dresses for women that you can wear all spring & summer? I've found 50 of the best. Check them out!read more
Looking for feather-trimmed frocks? I've rounded up feather-trimmed caftans, feather trimmed dresses, feather robes and pajamas!read more
Looking for affordable caftans? I found some great caftans under $100! And they look WAY more expensive than their price tag. Have a look and let me know your favorite!read more