What’s your Christmas decorating style? Retro? Classic? All pink? Do you decorate with the same things every year or do you switch it up? Here’s what I do + Christmas decorations I’m eyeing and buying this year!
While I typically drop the ball on other holidays, I actually really like decorating for Christmas.
I always say I’m going to use the same thing every year, but then November rolls around and I want to start from scratch. You too? I’m not sure if that’s a blogger problem or just an everyone problem. Either way, I’m looking forward to mixing in some new items with my favorite old pieces!
Here’s what I’m eyeing + buying this year:
- I literally just got in the mail almost everything you see above: the short gold Christmas tree, the tall gold Christmas tree, and the polka dot vases in all three sizes (small, medium, large). And they’re just as cute in person!
- I want to order these banana leaf stockings. Or should I get the more affordable version?
- While most of my decor is more Palm Springs-inspired, I couldn’t resist these nostalgic Santa mugs.
- I’m not in love with our current tree topper or stocking holders, so would love to update them with this sputnik tree topper and stocking holders.
- If loving this pink nutcracker is wrong, I don’t want to be right. Should I go for it?
Let me know which of the below are your favorites!
p.s. Anyone else’s husband horrified at the thought of more “stuff” coming into the house? I get it… You use it once a year and then have to store it the rest. Hmmm. I think Rent the Runway needs a Christmas decor section. That would be genius! Um, Rent the Runway is genius for renting dresses for holiday parties BTW. If you’ve never done it, check out here!
See five tips on how to decorate a hallway + our hallway makeover!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
Here are best Christmas Ornaments of 2020, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I get asked where you can find caftans all the time, so I’m extra excited to share with you my favorite new source: Teggy French kaftans!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more