What’s your Christmas decorating style? Retro? Classic? All pink? Do you decorate with the same things every year or do you switch it up? Here’s what I do + Christmas decorations I’m eyeing and buying this year!
While I typically drop the ball on other holidays, I actually really like decorating for Christmas.
I always say I’m going to use the same thing every year, but then November rolls around and I want to start from scratch. You too? I’m not sure if that’s a blogger problem or just an everyone problem. Either way, I’m looking forward to mixing in some new items with my favorite old pieces!
Here’s what I’m eyeing + buying this year:
- I literally just got in the mail almost everything you see above: the short gold Christmas tree, the tall gold Christmas tree, and the polka dot vases in all three sizes (small, medium, large). And they’re just as cute in person!
- I want to order these banana leaf stockings. Or should I get the more affordable version?
- While most of my decor is more Palm Springs-inspired, I couldn’t resist these nostalgic Santa mugs.
- I’m not in love with our current tree topper or stocking holders, so would love to update them with this sputnik tree topper and stocking holders.
- If loving this pink nutcracker is wrong, I don’t want to be right. Should I go for it?
Let me know which of the below are your favorites!
p.s. Anyone else’s husband horrified at the thought of more “stuff” coming into the house? I get it… You use it once a year and then have to store it the rest. Hmmm. I think Rent the Runway needs a Christmas decor section. That would be genius! Um, Rent the Runway is genius for renting dresses for holiday parties BTW. If you’ve never done it, check out here!
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more