What’s your Christmas decorating style? Retro? Classic? All pink? Do you decorate with the same things every year or do you switch it up? Here’s what I do + Christmas decorations I’m eyeing and buying this year!
While I typically drop the ball on other holidays, I actually really like decorating for Christmas.
I always say I’m going to use the same thing every year, but then November rolls around and I want to start from scratch. You too? I’m not sure if that’s a blogger problem or just an everyone problem. Either way, I’m looking forward to mixing in some new items with my favorite old pieces!
What’s Your Christmas Decorating Style?
Here’s what I’m eyeing + buying this year:
- I literally just got in the mail almost everything you see above: the short gold Christmas tree, the tall gold Christmas tree, and the polka dot vases in all three sizes (small, medium, large). And they’re just as cute in person!
- I want to order these banana leaf stockings. Or should I get the more affordable version?
- While most of my decor is more Palm Springs-inspired, I couldn’t resist these nostalgic Santa mugs.
- I’m not in love with our current tree topper or stocking holders, so would love to update them with this sputnik tree topper and stocking holders.
- If loving this pink nutcracker is wrong, I don’t want to be right. Should I go for it?
Let me know which of the below are your favorites!
p.s. Anyone else’s husband horrified at the thought of more “stuff” coming into the house? I get it… You use it once a year and then have to store it the rest. Hmmm. I think Rent the Runway needs a Christmas decor section. That would be genius! Um, Rent the Runway is genius for renting dresses for holiday parties BTW. If you’ve never done it, check out here!
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more