Do you have a certain dress or outfit that you live in? The one you wear over and over again? For me, that’s Persifor dresses. Here’s why…
1. They’re super cute! I love the classic, chic, optimistic prints.
2. They’re wrinkle-free. I am SO lazy and haven’t picked up an iron since 1999. Persifor dresses are the best because they travel so well and never wrinkle. Which is a dream not just every day, but also when we shoot their lookbook — no steaming required!
3. You can just toss them on and go. Wearing separates takes time and thought. I’m a dress girl through and through because you can just toss them on and not have to worry about a thing. The fit of Persifor dresses is relaxed and easy. You know me, anything where I can go sans bra and without anything pressing on my stomach is a winner in my book.
4. They’re versatile. You can dress them up with wedges or heels and some fun jewelry like a statement necklace, or wear flip-flops and a hat. Perfect for day to night.
5. They’re worldly. You can wear them anywhere from Palm Springs to Capri and feel like Jackie O. on vacation.
6. They’re reliable. They come in a range of styles. Once you find the style you like best, you always know you can choose that style and the fit will be consistent. This is the Winpenny style in the Tile print in the Calypso color. I love the Winpenny for my tomboyish frame (this red dress was the Winpenny style too). But if you love the print but prefer a different style for your figure, it also comes in three other styles: Louise (wrap dress), Margot (sleeveless), and Kilpatrick (slimmer fit).
I have been living in this Clare Flutter Dress for the past few months. I seriously wear this style multiple times a week, as you may have gleaned on Instagram where I’m even wearing it when I met Janie Bryant, Mad Men’s genius costume designer. The light cotton is perfect in this Palm Springs heat.
Now this blue and white tile print has made it in to the rotation.
How about you? What are you living in these days?
GET THE LOOK:
Sizing Tip: I’m wearing a size XS. Persifor runs a little big, so if you’re in between sizes, size down.
PHOTOS by FRED MOSER
SHOP MORE PERSIFOR FAVES:
Sign up for our VIP list here to be the first to hear updates:
Keep in touch!
Thank you to Persifor for partnering on this post. As always, all words and opinions are my own.
I'm Team Sequins all the way, but there's a right way to do sequins and a wrong way. Dishing on the rules of sequins below + where to get this dress, which would make the perfect holiday party dress!read more
Has anyone ever worn a pant suit quite like Bianca Jagger? Showing photos of the queen of chic white pant suits, plus how to get the look!read more
Have you heard of Pink Coral Sand Dunes? Here's a peek, plus the pink pencil skirt I wore -- which is now on sale for only $33 -- and how to style it!read more
Thoughts on today, September 11th, plus three heartwarming things.read more
See my 25 picks under $100 from The Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale! From maxi dresses to easy-to-wear shift dresses in iconic Lilly prints, let me know which ones you love best.read more