Hi guys! Today I’m sharing 75+ Christmas gift ideas for guys because a) they are the hardest to shop for and b) Christmas is less than a week away — eep! Many of these are Fred Baby-approved, which means they’re things I’ve gifted him and he loves. I also have 40% off codes for J.Crew, Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger to share with you! Prices range from $10 to $1000+, so there’s a good variety. Now, let’s get to shopping!
Fred Baby-Approved Gifts:
- Camera + Lenses: We have the Canon 5D Mark III (but the current model is the Mark IV) which would make an amazing splurge gift. Last year I got Fred Baby this lens, which he says is “phenomenal because you can get either full interior shots or big/wide landscape shots with minimal distortion.” For his birthday last week, I got him this lens, which he says is great because you can get “super-clear hand-held shots with a big zoom.”
- Socks + Sweaters: Fred Baby keeps it pretty classic when it comes to his wardrobe, but likes to have fun with his socks. I got him this pair and this pair for his birthday last week. He also loves this sweater I just got him and this one + which are both now 50% off!
- Books: Who doesn’t love a good book? We’re both big Slim Aarons fans, so I usually add one to the collection each holiday. This book looks so perfect too, for my favorite explorer.
- Shoes + Slippers: Fred Baby is extremely hard to shop for when it comes to shoes — size 13 feet don’t help — but he LOVES these SWIMS I got him because they’re super comfy, stylish and let his feet breathe. While those are perfect during our warmer days, cozy slippers would be great for our cold desert nights.
- Knives: Last year I finally invested in some good knives and Chef Fred Baby loves them.
- Five-Year Diary: This is one of Fred Baby’s favorite gifts of all time. If your guy is sentimental — or has a bad memory and would like to look back and be able to remember things — gift him this. Bonus: It’s super affordable and super sweet.
- Collar Stays: I got Fred Baby some customized collar stays years ago and he still uses them ’til this day. These would make a great gift.
- Dopp Kitt: If your guy is a jet-setter, then a toiletry bag or dopp kit is always a welcome gift. This one is so fun because it has a cheeky message inside that will make him smile every time he opens it.
- French Press: Does your guy love coffee? Fred Baby does and loves both our Nespresso coffee maker and this simple French press.
- Record Player + Speakers: I gave Fred Baby a record player one year and he loves it. Would make a great gift for the music lover. He also loves our Sonos speakers.
- Camera Bag/Briefcase: This is the camera bag Fred Baby uses and loves. It was created by a photographer, so is super well-designed with lots of pockets/sections. Bonus: It’s even configurable as a briefcase.
A few more ideas:
This grill brush that both Fred Baby and my Dad are obsessed with, this luggage that comes with a built-in charger, moleskin notebooks that Fred Baby loves for jotting down ideas, Connect Home which makes your Wi-Fi SO much better, or tickets to something fun like Modernism Week!
J.Crew: 40% off with code TIME2GIVE
Ralph Lauren: 40% off with code HURRY
Tommy Hilfiger: 40% off with code LATEBIRD
Heads up: Today’s the last day for these codes + shipping in time for Christmas!!
Hope this helps and thanks for stopping by!
Click on the items below to shop them!
Sign up for our VIP list here to be the first to hear updates:
Keep in touch!
It’s no secret I have a thing for collecting the best pool floats. And chances are, you do too! Which is why I’m excited to share the best pool floats of the year, like watermelon pool floats!Let me know your favorite pool float!read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more