Mother’s Day is just over a week away (Sunday, May 13th to be exact), so today let’s talk stylish and fun Mother’s Day gifts. In case you’re in need of a little inspiration, here are a few things Mom might like (okay, maybe these are just things I would like, but still, Mom might like them too!).
1. Karen Walker Patsy Sunglasses – because Mom’s no wallflower
2. Babell XL Serving Tray – because Mom’s the hostess with the mostest
3. Kate Spade Dades Valley Armadillo Coin Purse – because Mom lives in Texas (and has a great sense of humor)
4. Raven + Lily Lavender Sachets – because Mom loves all things lavender (get 15% off everything with code RLmom15% through May 13th)
5. Pastel Dipped Teaspoon Set – because Mom loves the little details
6. Dipped Spice Cellar Set – because Mom’s the best cook in the world
7. Kate Spade Travel Nail Polish Set – because Mom’s the most stylish jetsetter you know
8. Mom Cupcake Vase – because Mom makes the best cupcakes
Tune in shortly for more fun Mother’s Day gift ideas xx!
Visiting Palm Springs in February or March and wondering what to wear? Here's the answer & why February and March are primo caftan season.read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
An edit of my favorite pink and red dresses for Valentine's Day. Pink bow dresses, red caftans, frilly, flirty frocks, oh my! Tell me your favorite!read more
If you'd like to see photos of our colorful Christmas decorations, check them out here!read more
What's your word for the year? Do you choose a word for the year? If so, I'd love to hear yours and why you chose it. Here's mine & why I chose it.read more