Mother’s Day is just over a week away (Sunday, May 13th to be exact), so today let’s talk stylish and fun Mother’s Day gifts. In case you’re in need of a little inspiration, here are a few things Mom might like (okay, maybe these are just things I would like, but still, Mom might like them too!).
1. Karen Walker Patsy Sunglasses – because Mom’s no wallflower
2. Babell XL Serving Tray – because Mom’s the hostess with the mostest
3. Kate Spade Dades Valley Armadillo Coin Purse – because Mom lives in Texas (and has a great sense of humor)
4. Raven + Lily Lavender Sachets – because Mom loves all things lavender (get 15% off everything with code RLmom15% through May 13th)
5. Pastel Dipped Teaspoon Set – because Mom loves the little details
6. Dipped Spice Cellar Set – because Mom’s the best cook in the world
7. Kate Spade Travel Nail Polish Set – because Mom’s the most stylish jetsetter you know
8. Mom Cupcake Vase – because Mom makes the best cupcakes
Tune in shortly for more fun Mother’s Day gift ideas xx!
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more
I rounded up my favorite pink sheets, from linen pink sheets to pink cotton hotel sheets. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite?read more
Discover where to find pink patio umbrellas on sale. Plus, get Slim Aarons framed photography art prints on sale!read more
Sharing my thoughts on Kelly Wearstler's MasterClass, three drug-free pain solutions and the most heartwarming show I've seen in ages.read more
Have you ever heard of or taken The Proust Questionnaire? Take this fun personality test to discover more insights about yourself!read more