Mother’s Day is just over a week away (Sunday, May 13th to be exact), so today let’s talk stylish and fun Mother’s Day gifts. In case you’re in need of a little inspiration, here are a few things Mom might like (okay, maybe these are just things I would like, but still, Mom might like them too!).
1. Karen Walker Patsy Sunglasses – because Mom’s no wallflower
2. Babell XL Serving Tray – because Mom’s the hostess with the mostest
3. Kate Spade Dades Valley Armadillo Coin Purse – because Mom lives in Texas (and has a great sense of humor)
4. Raven + Lily Lavender Sachets – because Mom loves all things lavender (get 15% off everything with code RLmom15% through May 13th)
5. Pastel Dipped Teaspoon Set – because Mom loves the little details
6. Dipped Spice Cellar Set – because Mom’s the best cook in the world
7. Kate Spade Travel Nail Polish Set – because Mom’s the most stylish jetsetter you know
8. Mom Cupcake Vase – because Mom makes the best cupcakes
Tune in shortly for more fun Mother’s Day gift ideas xx!
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more