Mother’s Day is just over a week away (Sunday, May 13th to be exact), so today let’s talk stylish and fun Mother’s Day gifts. In case you’re in need of a little inspiration, here are a few things Mom might like (okay, maybe these are just things I would like, but still, Mom might like them too!).
1. Karen Walker Patsy Sunglasses – because Mom’s no wallflower
2. Babell XL Serving Tray – because Mom’s the hostess with the mostest
3. Kate Spade Dades Valley Armadillo Coin Purse – because Mom lives in Texas (and has a great sense of humor)
4. Raven + Lily Lavender Sachets – because Mom loves all things lavender (get 15% off everything with code RLmom15% through May 13th)
5. Pastel Dipped Teaspoon Set – because Mom loves the little details
6. Dipped Spice Cellar Set – because Mom’s the best cook in the world
7. Kate Spade Travel Nail Polish Set – because Mom’s the most stylish jetsetter you know
8. Mom Cupcake Vase – because Mom makes the best cupcakes
Tune in shortly for more fun Mother’s Day gift ideas xx!
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more