You guys! I woke up today to my friend Alle tagging me in the commercial I shot for Palm Springs! I’m so excited to share it with you because the production company did such a great job and it turned out so cute. Check it out below + 10 Fun Things!
My Palm Springs Commercial
Press play to watch it above or watch it on YouTube here.
It’s running on Spectrum cable in the LA, OC, San Diego and San Francisco markets. If you catch it on TV, please LMK! Maybe record it on your phone, post it to Stories + tag me? Haha. Since I’m in Palm Springs, I don’t think I’ll catch it “in the wild” so to speak.
It was so fun to shoot it with Summerland Creative and the team at Visit Greater Palm Springs + Visit Palm Springs.
Thank you to all of the wonderful local businesses who helped with locations and to Taylor Rodriguez for hair and makeup & making me feel like the best version of myself. I am so grateful!
On that note, here are 10 more fun things. Hope you enjoy!
10 Fun Things
1. I admittedly couldn’t tell you one Jonas Brothers song, but their new documentary Chasing Happiness on Amazon Prime is a must-watch.
2. I can’t wait for The Hills: New Beginnings on June 24th! Will you be watching?
3. Catt Sadler’s new podcast Naked is worth a listen. Celebs get real and it’s not just fluff. The Olivia Munn episode was especially good.
4. Jimmy Fallon’s story of his parents meeting his future in-laws for the first time had me in tears!
5. Topher Grace’s new podcast Minor Adventures , in which celebs learn a new skill, is so fun and funny. Taran Killam learning to analyze his dreams and Tig Notaro learning how to be an auctioneer are just a few faves. What would you want to learn?
6. Speaking of Tig, her new show Under a Rock, in which she tries to guess who celebrities are, is hysterical. The James Van der Beek episode is humbling and hilarious.
7. As a podcast junkie, I loved Alle’s roundup of her favorite podcasts. Do you have a favorite?
8. If you’re an influencer or work in this space, the new LikeToKnow.It Influencer Radio podcast is great. I loved my friend Jenn Lake’s episode!
9. Issa Rae’s acceptance speech at the Women in Film gala is everything.
10. Father’s Day is THIS Sunday. If you’re looking for a last-minute present…go buy one. JK. But Amazon Prime is your best friend. My Dad actually reads my blog (sometimes) so I can’t link specifics, but there’s so much you can still get in time (books, games, literally everything). Happy shopping!
Have a wonderful weekend xo!
Keep in touch!
What we're up to this weekend and where we're heading, plus 10 Fun Things, including the most charming show on TV and the product that's changing my skin for the better.read more
Here are 25 colorful sweaters that have me looking forward to fall!read more
There's nothing like a knockout colorful jumpsuit to make you feel like a total fashion superhero, am I right? I've rounded up 12 jumpsuits I love below!read more
Check out part one of Fred Baby’s office makeover that we did with Troy Lighting. For more pics and details of this midcentury-modern masculine office makeover, read on!read more
Have you heard the news? It's #SilkScarfSummer! Sharing 7 ways to wear silk scarves, including as a top!read more