Remember our annual tradition where we literally ring in the New Year? Well, let’s get to it, shall we? Below, my top five picks that make my heart go pitter patter and remind me of what really matters.
1. Crystal Octopus Ring — I’m not big on the ocean, but I do have an intense desire to escape to somewhere tropical right now and lay by it, and something about this crazy cute octopus steals my heart. Perhaps it’s the fact that he looks like Casper the Friendly Ghost (or maybe I’m just in the mood for ceviche?), but I wouldn’t mind ringing in the New Year with this darling guy by my side.
2. nOir Brooklyn Bridge Ring — For those times I feel like getting caught between the moon and New York City. I know it’s crazy, but it’s true…
3. nOir Elephant Ring — This little guy makes my heart melt, conjuring childlike fantasies and nostalgia. Pass the peanuts?
4. By Boe Sweetheart Ring — A sweet reminder that all you need is love…
5. Ondine Ring — “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” I couldn’t have said it better myself.
Updated: December 20, 2019. Originally posted February 22, 2012. One of my favorite trends of all-time from […]read more
My darlings, what are you looking forward to this weekend? I can’t wait to finally […]read more
Remember our annual tradition where we literally ring in the New Year? Well, let’s get to […]read more
Wanna get $200 off one-of-a-kind dresses? Some Odd Rubies, the go-to store in New […]read more
What better way to kick off a brand new month than with a bang up of […]read more