I’m still dreaming about spring, although I’m scared to inform those of you in the rest of the country that we’re now able to eat outside here in LA so really it’s already arrived (at least temporarily — don’t hate me because I’m warm!). In that (weather) vein, five pretty picks I’m fawning over right now.
1. Hearts Sweatshirt – Mine beats for this top.
2. Stripey Shorts – Hey sailor, I’m ready for the high seas — or at least milkshakes on the pier.
3. Polka Dot Dress – I’m always ready to do the polka.
4. T-strap Sandals – For frolicking through Sardinia and Santorini.
5. Stripey Top – This feels so 1950’s French girl, oui?
After two years, I finally got Covid. Sharing what helped me feel better when I had Covid, including vitamins and what I ate.read more
What's a girl to wear to a disco-themed party? Enter Julia Clancey kaftans -- the most fun party dresses and caftans ever! Plus, ManServants!read more
With the Oscars upon us, we're sharing our Top 10 favorite films in our Classic Movie Club! Check it out and let us know your favorites!read more
Wondering what to pack for a stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel? Here's what to wear to The Beverly Hills Hotel!read more
Looking for stylish, unique Valentine's Day gift ideas for her, him, pets and kids? Here are 100 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas I LOVE!read more