I’m still dreaming about spring, although I’m scared to inform those of you in the rest of the country that we’re now able to eat outside here in LA so really it’s already arrived (at least temporarily — don’t hate me because I’m warm!). In that (weather) vein, five pretty picks I’m fawning over right now.
1. Hearts Sweatshirt – Mine beats for this top.
2. Stripey Shorts – Hey sailor, I’m ready for the high seas — or at least milkshakes on the pier.
3. Polka Dot Dress – I’m always ready to do the polka.
4. T-strap Sandals – For frolicking through Sardinia and Santorini.
5. Stripey Top – This feels so 1950’s French girl, oui?
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more