I’m still dreaming about spring, although I’m scared to inform those of you in the rest of the country that we’re now able to eat outside here in LA so really it’s already arrived (at least temporarily — don’t hate me because I’m warm!). In that (weather) vein, five pretty picks I’m fawning over right now.
1. Hearts Sweatshirt – Mine beats for this top.
2. Stripey Shorts – Hey sailor, I’m ready for the high seas — or at least milkshakes on the pier.
3. Polka Dot Dress – I’m always ready to do the polka.
4. T-strap Sandals – For frolicking through Sardinia and Santorini.
5. Stripey Top – This feels so 1950’s French girl, oui?
What we're up to this weekend and where we're heading, plus 10 Fun Things, including the most charming show on TV and the product that's changing my skin for the better.read more
Here are 25 colorful sweaters that have me looking forward to fall!read more
There's nothing like a knockout colorful jumpsuit to make you feel like a total fashion superhero, am I right? I've rounded up 12 jumpsuits I love below!read more
Check out part one of Fred Baby’s office makeover that we did with Troy Lighting. For more pics and details of this midcentury-modern masculine office makeover, read on!read more
Have you heard the news? It's #SilkScarfSummer! Sharing 7 ways to wear silk scarves, including as a top!read more