I’m still dreaming about spring, although I’m scared to inform those of you in the rest of the country that we’re now able to eat outside here in LA so really it’s already arrived (at least temporarily — don’t hate me because I’m warm!). In that (weather) vein, five pretty picks I’m fawning over right now.
1. Hearts Sweatshirt – Mine beats for this top.
2. Stripey Shorts – Hey sailor, I’m ready for the high seas — or at least milkshakes on the pier.
3. Polka Dot Dress – I’m always ready to do the polka.
4. T-strap Sandals – For frolicking through Sardinia and Santorini.
5. Stripey Top – This feels so 1950’s French girl, oui?
See five tips on how to decorate a hallway + our hallway makeover!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
Here are best Christmas Ornaments of 2020, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I get asked where you can find caftans all the time, so I’m extra excited to share with you my favorite new source: Teggy French kaftans!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more