TV Shows to Watch This FALL 2019
TV season is the best season! There are so many shows, old and new, that I can’t wait to watch. Sharing 19 TV shows I’m looking forward to watching this fall.
10 FALL SHOWS I’M EXCITED TO WATCH
1. A Very Brady Renovation (HGTV, 9/23) – I missed this yesterday but am excited to watch. I even looked into buying this house…yes THE Brady Bunch house!
2. This Is Us (NBC, 9/24, 9pm) – New season premiers tonight and I have my Kleenex ready.
3. Perfect Harmony (NBC, 9/26, 8:30pm) – My friend Grasie is a writer on this show, so I’m extra excited to watch!
4. The Politician (Netflix, 9/27) – I’ll watch anything Gwyneth Paltrow is in.
5. SNL (NBC, 9/28, 11:30pm) – I can’t wait until Phoebe Waller-Bridge of Fleabag fame hosts on 10/5.
6. Modern Love (Amazon Prime, 10/18) – I’m THE most excited about this show based on the wonderful New York Times column.
7. The Kominsky Method – (Netflix, 10/25) I ADORED Season 1, can’t wait to see what Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin are up to.
8. The Morning Show (Apple TV+, 11/1) – Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon. Need I say more?
9. Mad About You revival (Spectrum Originals, 11/20) – The beloved series picks back up with the Buchmans, as new empty-nesters, after dropping their hard-to-control daughter off at college.
10. Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon Prime, 12/6) – The BEST show on TV + this season they’re in Miami!
PLUS, 9 MORE NEW TV SHOWS I LOOK FORWARD TO TRYING
1. Mixed-ish (ABC, 9/24, 9pm) – Rainbow Johnson recounts her experience growing up in a mixed-race family in the ‘80s. Also, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, haha!
2. The Unicorn (CBS, 9/26, 8:30pm) – Walton Goggins plays a widower and father of two whose married friends push him to start dating again.
3. Sunnyside (NBC, 9/26, 9:30pm) – Giving it a go for Kal Penn alone. Plus, Mike Schur is behind it.
4. Almost Family (FOX, 10/2, 9pm) – The premise has me intrigued: A fertility doctor who fathered 100 children by various patients without their knowledge and consent. Three of the offspring – Brittany Snow, Megalyn Echikunwoke, and Emily Osment – play half-sisters getting to know each other.
5. Nancy Drew (The CW, 10/9, 9pm) – I mean, it’s Nancy Drew, enough said. Bonus: It’s executive produced by Josh Schwartz (The O.C.) and Stephanie Savage (Gossip Girl).
6. Living With Yourself (Netflix, 10/18) – Paul Rudd x 2, that’s all I needed to hear.
7. Looking for Alaska (Hulu, 10/18) – From “The O.C.” and “Gossip Girl” co-creator Josh Schwartz, add in an Alabama boarding school and I’m in.
8. Mrs. Fletcher (HBO, 10/27, 10:30pm) – Follows Kathryn Hahn as an empty-nester mom and her college-bound son.
9. Dollface (Hulu, 11/15) – Comedy starring Kat Dennings, who, after being dumped by her boyfriend, has to rekindle the female friendships she neglected while in the relationship. I think we’ve all been there.
Anything I’m missing? Which are you excited to see? LMK boob tubers!
p.s. Have you watched Unbelievable on Netflix? It came out a few weeks ago and is SO good.
PHOTOS by FRED MOSER
See five tips on how to decorate a hallway + our hallway makeover!read more
Here are the 16 Best Cyber Monday deals, sales and promo codes, including where to get The Samsung Frame TV for $500 off!read more
Here are best Christmas Ornaments of 2020, from the funny to the fabulous!read more
I get asked where you can find caftans all the time, so I’m extra excited to share with you my favorite new source: Teggy French kaftans!read more
Looking for gift ideas for your best friend? Check out these 10 Funny & Fabulous Gifts for Your BFF!read more