TV Shows to Watch This FALL 2019
TV season is the best season! There are so many shows, old and new, that I can’t wait to watch. Sharing 19 TV shows I’m looking forward to watching this fall.
10 FALL SHOWS I’M EXCITED TO WATCH
1. A Very Brady Renovation (HGTV, 9/23) – I missed this yesterday but am excited to watch. I even looked into buying this house…yes THE Brady Bunch house!
2. This Is Us (NBC, 9/24, 9pm) – New season premiers tonight and I have my Kleenex ready.
3. Perfect Harmony (NBC, 9/26, 8:30pm) – My friend Grasie is a writer on this show, so I’m extra excited to watch!
4. The Politician (Netflix, 9/27) – I’ll watch anything Gwyneth Paltrow is in.
5. SNL (NBC, 9/28, 11:30pm) – I can’t wait until Phoebe Waller-Bridge of Fleabag fame hosts on 10/5.
6. Modern Love (Amazon Prime, 10/18) – I’m THE most excited about this show based on the wonderful New York Times column.
7. The Kominsky Method – (Netflix, 10/25) I ADORED Season 1, can’t wait to see what Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin are up to.
8. The Morning Show (Apple TV+, 11/1) – Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon. Need I say more?
9. Mad About You revival (Spectrum Originals, 11/20) – The beloved series picks back up with the Buchmans, as new empty-nesters, after dropping their hard-to-control daughter off at college.
10. Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon Prime, 12/6) – The BEST show on TV + this season they’re in Miami!
PLUS, 9 MORE NEW TV SHOWS I LOOK FORWARD TO TRYING
1. Mixed-ish (ABC, 9/24, 9pm) – Rainbow Johnson recounts her experience growing up in a mixed-race family in the ‘80s. Also, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, haha!
2. The Unicorn (CBS, 9/26, 8:30pm) – Walton Goggins plays a widower and father of two whose married friends push him to start dating again.
3. Sunnyside (NBC, 9/26, 9:30pm) – Giving it a go for Kal Penn alone. Plus, Mike Schur is behind it.
4. Almost Family (FOX, 10/2, 9pm) – The premise has me intrigued: A fertility doctor who fathered 100 children by various patients without their knowledge and consent. Three of the offspring – Brittany Snow, Megalyn Echikunwoke, and Emily Osment – play half-sisters getting to know each other.
5. Nancy Drew (The CW, 10/9, 9pm) – I mean, it’s Nancy Drew, enough said. Bonus: It’s executive produced by Josh Schwartz (The O.C.) and Stephanie Savage (Gossip Girl).
6. Living With Yourself (Netflix, 10/18) – Paul Rudd x 2, that’s all I needed to hear.
7. Looking for Alaska (Hulu, 10/18) – From “The O.C.” and “Gossip Girl” co-creator Josh Schwartz, add in an Alabama boarding school and I’m in.
8. Mrs. Fletcher (HBO, 10/27, 10:30pm) – Follows Kathryn Hahn as an empty-nester mom and her college-bound son.
9. Dollface (Hulu, 11/15) – Comedy starring Kat Dennings, who, after being dumped by her boyfriend, has to rekindle the female friendships she neglected while in the relationship. I think we’ve all been there.
Anything I’m missing? Which are you excited to see? LMK boob tubers!
p.s. Have you watched Unbelievable on Netflix? It came out a few weeks ago and is SO good.
PHOTOS by FRED MOSER
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more
See where to get the I’m a Luxury Few Can Afford sweater worn by Princess Diana. Plus, where to get a more affordable version!read more
Wondering how to plan a staycation? Check out these 6 Tips for Staycationing in Style, plus see how to style this tropical print jumpsuit!read more
Looking for cute midi dresses and skirts for Spring 2021? I've rounded up my favorite midi dresses, skirts & matcing tops here!read more