TV Shows to Watch This FALL 2019
TV season is the best season! There are so many shows, old and new, that I can’t wait to watch. Sharing 19 TV shows I’m looking forward to watching this fall.
10 FALL SHOWS I’M EXCITED TO WATCH
1. A Very Brady Renovation (HGTV, 9/23) – I missed this yesterday but am excited to watch. I even looked into buying this house…yes THE Brady Bunch house!
2. This Is Us (NBC, 9/24, 9pm) – New season premiers tonight and I have my Kleenex ready.
3. Perfect Harmony (NBC, 9/26, 8:30pm) – My friend Grasie is a writer on this show, so I’m extra excited to watch!
4. The Politician (Netflix, 9/27) – I’ll watch anything Gwyneth Paltrow is in.
5. SNL (NBC, 9/28, 11:30pm) – I can’t wait until Phoebe Waller-Bridge of Fleabag fame hosts on 10/5.
6. Modern Love (Amazon Prime, 10/18) – I’m THE most excited about this show based on the wonderful New York Times column.
7. The Kominsky Method – (Netflix, 10/25) I ADORED Season 1, can’t wait to see what Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin are up to.
8. The Morning Show (Apple TV+, 11/1) – Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon. Need I say more?
9. Mad About You revival (Spectrum Originals, 11/20) – The beloved series picks back up with the Buchmans, as new empty-nesters, after dropping their hard-to-control daughter off at college.
10. Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon Prime, 12/6) – The BEST show on TV + this season they’re in Miami!
PLUS, 9 MORE NEW TV SHOWS I LOOK FORWARD TO TRYING
1. Mixed-ish (ABC, 9/24, 9pm) – Rainbow Johnson recounts her experience growing up in a mixed-race family in the ‘80s. Also, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, haha!
2. The Unicorn (CBS, 9/26, 8:30pm) – Walton Goggins plays a widower and father of two whose married friends push him to start dating again.
3. Sunnyside (NBC, 9/26, 9:30pm) – Giving it a go for Kal Penn alone. Plus, Mike Schur is behind it.
4. Almost Family (FOX, 10/2, 9pm) – The premise has me intrigued: A fertility doctor who fathered 100 children by various patients without their knowledge and consent. Three of the offspring – Brittany Snow, Megalyn Echikunwoke, and Emily Osment – play half-sisters getting to know each other.
5. Nancy Drew (The CW, 10/9, 9pm) – I mean, it’s Nancy Drew, enough said. Bonus: It’s executive produced by Josh Schwartz (The O.C.) and Stephanie Savage (Gossip Girl).
6. Living With Yourself (Netflix, 10/18) – Paul Rudd x 2, that’s all I needed to hear.
7. Looking for Alaska (Hulu, 10/18) – From “The O.C.” and “Gossip Girl” co-creator Josh Schwartz, add in an Alabama boarding school and I’m in.
8. Mrs. Fletcher (HBO, 10/27, 10:30pm) – Follows Kathryn Hahn as an empty-nester mom and her college-bound son.
9. Dollface (Hulu, 11/15) – Comedy starring Kat Dennings, who, after being dumped by her boyfriend, has to rekindle the female friendships she neglected while in the relationship. I think we’ve all been there.
Anything I’m missing? Which are you excited to see? LMK boob tubers!
p.s. Have you watched Unbelievable on Netflix? It came out a few weeks ago and is SO good.
PHOTOS by FRED MOSER
Planning a Lake Powell road trip? See photos from our trip, plus discover where to stay and how to rent a boat on Lake Powell!read more
I rounded up my favorite pink sheets, from linen pink sheets to pink cotton hotel sheets. I’d love to hear which ones are your favorite?read more
Discover where to find pink patio umbrellas on sale. Plus, get Slim Aarons framed photography art prints on sale!read more
Sharing my thoughts on Kelly Wearstler's MasterClass, three drug-free pain solutions and the most heartwarming show I've seen in ages.read more
Have you ever heard of or taken The Proust Questionnaire? Take this fun personality test to discover more insights about yourself!read more