Hello, Friday. So happy to see you. I don’t know about you, but this week was a weird one. I started off strong and full of mojo and then totally lost steam half way through, with zero ability to concentrate. Anywho, here’s what I’m looking forward to this weekend + 10 Fun Things, including what I’m watching, reading and buying from the Shopbop and J.Crew sales, which end tonight!
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
What are you up to this first weekend of fall? The weather just turned GORGEOUS here in Palm Springs, so I’m looking forward to al fresco hangs.
Sal will be in town and I can’t wait to catch up with drinks by the firepit.
We need to do a few photoshoots too, one indoors and one outside. Hopefully, we can drive to the middle of nowhere and have a picnic for the outdoor shoot.
Let me know what you have on the books!
Until then, here are 10 Fun Things.
10 Fun Things
1. Watch any new shows this week? My favorite shows from my list were Perfect Harmony and The Unicorn, both charming, funny and cute and, oddly, both starting widowers. Mixed-ish made me laugh too, and Bob Hearts Abishola was really cute.
2. The iconic Scalamandre zebra wallpaper now comes in peel and stick & is only $69/roll! Would you get the red, a la Margot Tenenbaum, or the yellow? The zebra print comes in pillows too for only $59.
3. Shopbop’s big sale ends tonight! Click here to get 20-25% off with code STOCKUP19. I ordered this cozy coat and these cute joggers. Bonus: The coat has total Margot Tenenbaum vibes, so I’ll have a built-in Halloween costume. Also love: this Mansur Gavriel bag, these insanely cool and chic Cult Gaia boots, and the most darling little bag (would you choose pink or blue?). The sale includes all Jonathan Adler goodies too, including this cheeky pillow. Help me choose between these two pairs of tennies: Tretorn or Asics?
4. The Politician premiers tonight on Netflix and I’m so excited to hang with GP.
5. The wildest thing about figs. I mean, WTFig?!
6. Did you know there’s a Friends version of Cards Against Humanity? Would make such a great gift.
7. Do You Mind If I Cancel? Just added Gary Janetti’s new book to my cart.
8. Also very excited to read/listen to Jonathan Van Ness’ memoir Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love.
9. Weeknight dinner around the world. What did you have for dinner last night?
10. J.Crew is having a huge sale too that ends tonight: 30% off your purchase (including new arrivals). Plus, 40% off fall favorites. Click here to shop & use code TGIFALL. I’m loving: these leopard boots, this pink sweater and this cozy oversized cashmere wrap.
Have a wonderful first fall weekend xo!
p.s. More 10 Fun Things from weeks past.
PHOTOS by Ed Feingersh
SHOP THE POST
It’s no secret I have a thing for collecting the best pool floats. And chances are, you do too! Which is why I’m excited to share the best pool floats of the year, like watermelon pool floats!Let me know your favorite pool float!read more
Wondering where to find caftans? I've rounded up the 100 of the most fabulous caftans in all price ranges, so you can dress like you live in a Slim Aarons photo!read more
H&M has so many great pieces this spring/summer 2021. See my haul and try-on session, what I'm keeping & what you 100% need to get!read more
See previously unpublished house photos of Villa Golighly, the Modernism Week Show House in Palm Springs!read more
Wondering how to buy and own a vacation home in Palm Springs? Meet Pacaso, the modern way to buy a second home for 1/8 the price.read more