While everyone else is Marie Kondo-ing, I’m here going bananas over all of the amazing sales going on! It’s crazy how many great things are available + it’s such a good time to indulge in designers you might otherwise not be able to splurge on. Plus, many sites have coupon codes on top of the big sales already, so I’ve added a lot to my cart. Keep reading to see what…
Join our colorful community! Sign up for sunshine in your inbox here:
I’ve gone overboard + bought A LOT of things. I’m kind of embarrassed to show you, but I have a lot of Modernism Week events coming up — and just found out I’ll be on my third magazine cover THIS month (who am I???) so convinced myself I needed these things for said shoot (and yes, I should be asking brands to lend me things, but sometimes it’s just easier to shop yourself + send back whatever doesn’t work).
Note: This started as a roundup of all of the sale dresses I’m eyeing + buying but my OCD took over and so now there’s also a few non-dress items like this incredible sequin skirt, a few dresses I love that aren’t on sale but are steals. Also note, sizes are limited and some items are going FAST.
These picks range from less than $20 to $1000+.
Can you tell which is which?
Here’s what I bought + some promo codes for EXTRA % off:
- Drapes James lemon-print dress – I’m a sucker for anything lemon-print and know I will wear this shirtdress all the time.
- Nimo With Love palm caftan – Caftan + palm print = duh. Not on sale, but I’ll definitely get my cost-per-wear out of this baby. Use code NEWTOMODA for 10% off your first purchase.
- Yellow Mexican Short Dress – I’m having a serious yellow moment right now + this is the kind of dress I can toss on for running around town in. Use code TREAT20 for 20% off.
- Floral and Geo Colorblock Dress – You may have noticed I have this thing with caftans. Couldn’t resist this one for $26. Get 20% off with code kerina or code WD20.
- Palm Leaf Top + Pants – I mean, come on! A classic for only $25. Get 20% off with code kerina or code WD20.
- Printed Maxi Dress – Another toss on and go dress that can be dressed up or down. Get 20% off with code kerina or code WD20.
- Striped Coat + Pants -Super chic for poolside parties + only $26. Get 20% off with code kerina or code WD20.
- Pink Striped Dress – Sweet, easy and comfy for only $21? Yes please. Get 20% off with code kerina or code WD20.
- Easy Breezy Blue + White Caftan — Looks like you should be in Greece and is only $14. Get 20% off with code kerina or code WD20.
- Reem Acra Coral Gown – I DIED when I saw this + gulped when I saw the price (it’s 3 x the price of my wedding dress). But you can get 20% off with code APP20 + I plan to wear it on the cover of a magazine, so I went for it (returns are free so it’s not much of a gamble).
- Mary Katrantzou sequined block dress – THIS DRESS! This is the other magazine cover option + I’ll wear it to Modernism Week. It’s $$$$ BUT is 50% off pus an extra 20% off with code EXTRA20. And free shipping + returns, so…
- Stine Goya yellow dress – So, so chic. I’d been wanting this dress for months so was happy to see it go on sale + you get an EXTRA 20% off!
Do you have a favorite? Anything you’re eyeing and buying lately?
Sign up for sunshine in your inbox:
Keep in touch!
Have you heard of Pink Coral Sand Dunes? Here's a peek, plus the pink pencil skirt I wore -- which is now on sale for only $33 -- and how to style it!read more
Thoughts on today, September 11th, plus three heartwarming things.read more
See my 25 picks under $100 from The Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale! From maxi dresses to easy-to-wear shift dresses in iconic Lilly prints, let me know which ones you love best.read more
Based on the iconic designs of Dodie Thayer, the Pottery Queen of Palm Beach, Tory Burch has reissued the 1960s lettuce ware in green, white and pink! Here's what I'll be scooping up...read more
Check out my plans for a playful-chic dining room makeover in Austin!read more