The Oscars are this Sunday and while I can’t wait to watch the red carpet, there’s one celebrity trend that I’ve been dying to try: green earrings!
Ever since Angelina Jolie kicked off the trend at the 2009 Oscars, I’ve been dreaming of getting a pair. And they keep popping up! I’ve seen everyone from Kelly Ripa to Real Housewife Kyle Richards light up their lobes with the emerald look.
But I don’t currently have access to the $2.5M I’d need to scoop up Angie’s 115-carat Colombian emerald drop earrings by Lorraine Schwartz (Swiss bank accounts can be so tricky, can’t they?).
So, I’ve rounded up my 10 favorite green earrings that don’t require a $20M/film paycheck.
1. Jennifer Miller Tear Drop Earrings – inspired by Angelina’s, these have been seen on Kyle Richards & Kelly Ripa. ($150)
2. Ben-Amun Green Glass Drop Earrings – love the Art Deco feel. ($195)
3. Bounkit Green Onyx Drop Earrings – be still my heart. ($385)
4. Bounkit Faceted Green Onyx Earrings with Removable Drops – love the two-tone look. ($320)
5. Stella & Dot Serenity Stone Drops – a steal! ($49)
6. Kenneth Jay Lane Tear Drop Earrings in Gold/Emerald same as #1 but with gold accents and for less; inspired by Angelina’s, these have been seen on Kyle Richards & Kelly Ripa. ($132)
7. Kendra Scott Carlone Earrings in Green Onyx – this shape can be so flattering to the face. ($75)
8. Andara Dark Green Dangling Candy Earrings – these look so rich, I thought the price was a typo. ($65)
9. Flying Lizard Designs Faceted Green Resin Stone Earrings – a lighter take on the trend, could be perfect for spring. ($48)
10. Roberta Chiarella Green Crystal Teardrop Earrings – like something you’d find in a treasure box. ($68)
Which pair is your favorite? I’m leaning towards #6!
The Oscars are this Sunday and while I can’t wait to watch the red carpet, there’s […]read more
My darlings, what are you looking forward to this weekend? I can’t wait to finally […]read more
Remember our annual tradition where we literally ring in the New Year? Well, let’s get to […]read more
Wanna get $200 off one-of-a-kind dresses? Some Odd Rubies, the go-to store in New […]read more
What better way to kick off a brand new month than with a bang up of […]read more